first time hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time hgh

hi lads!i have a kit of ginotropin which i got off my friend because he said his bones hurt too much so i took them off his hands thinking to start off slow 2iu.he was told take 8iu a day so no wonder he was so sore.
    i just satrted a cycle of test and deca.i'm waiting on my insulin, should be here in a few weeks.gh has so many different names, can be confusing but looking at n.g. a kit of hygetropin 25 vials sounds very apealing.anyone ever use this stuff?any good?
    i hear the longer the distance gh has to travel it looses potency.not sure where where its been shipped from but i can tell ye i'm in ireland.could anyone tell me if the distance is to far between both countries?
    thanks in advance.

Even if it was shipped at 30 degrees in the sun for 14 days it hardly lost any strength. They improved the quality quite a bit. Hyge is the strongest I know. Naps also sells it

Comment

yes ,thats where i seen the hyge on naps.i don't like ordering from various sites.i'd like to stick to one.naps seems to have everything i want.but what you stated above goes against what i have read and been told.i have read from china to a european country the potency will be greatly lost.good to know you have used it though and you think its strong.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterja View Post
        yes ,thats where i seen the hyge on naps.i don't like ordering from various sites.i'd like to stick to one.naps seems to have everything i want.but what you stated above goes against what i have read and been told.i have read from china to a european country the potency will be greatly lost.good to know you have used it though and you think its strong.
        I have had some of the same questions you did.

I suggest of get a list of all RonnyT's post and do a little reading. He is highly regarded and respected.

Comment

there lies the confusion for most. Naps has hygetropin from Dr. Lin then theres several Hygetropins on the market in China and other brands as well. Tough to call but at the end of the day as long as what you get is genuine..... growth is growth....yes there are different puritys and that makes a difference but as long as its 98% pure gh or better it will work for me

Comment

Working...
          X