Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milk... Good protein??? How much do you drink a day???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk... Good protein??? How much do you drink a day???

Nice question for someone like MBIG!!! lol I recently started drinking more skim milk for extra protein. Anyone else drink a LOT of Milk if so what was your experience. ect.....How much did you drink??
    read any studies on it???
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Processed sugars

Comment

I actually stay away from milk all together, unless its cheese that is on a dish or something like that.
      Since all the stories with the high estrogen content that is possible in milk, seems self defeating to me.
      I drink rice milk.
      Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

ronny T made good post about milk http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?2015-Old-School its sound good if you drink enough but depend what you are trying to do eg cutting or bulking ect.

Comment

I drink at least half a gallon of 1% a day, sometimes more. Don't think I've ever finished a gallon in one day though. Think I'd shit my brains out (more than usual). I always mix my protein shakes with 1%, don't like them with water.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Me 2. I drink a lot of milk with my protein 3-4x a day. I fukn luv milk. I drink whole

Comment

I have a friend who drinks 1Liter of skim milk every day is it okay?
              Grape Seed

Comment

Yeah. Milk is good protein for health. I think children and younger who want to fit their body than they must have milk daily.
                I have daily 2 full glass of Milk a day. One at the early morning with breakfast and one with after dinner.
                Pet Medication

Comment

drinking milk while on bulking is very good, better to avoid it when cutting though.

Comment

Working...
                  X