Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle

Going to be running some Test E, with some D bol soon, you guys think it would hurt if I threw some clen in the cycle? And if I were too what time should I start? Beginning or near the end of the cycle?

I’m not a big fan of clen. I think you would be better off with anavar or winstrol at the end of your cycle. 4-weeks of d-bol then 6-weeks of anavar, that’s 10-weeks, along with 10-weeks of test.

Comment

I personally like clen....but you have to be careful with it...would never run clen without Ketotifen myself...definitely if your looking for harder...run some Winstrol at end of cycle

Comment

it depends on your goals. by the gear you're running, it sounds like you're bulking. clen will help you to burn calories which is good when you're trying to cut. personally i need all the callories i can get when it comes to growing!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Like Sam and the other said it depends on what you are looking to do. How long are you looking to run the Enth and Dbol? Eveyone is different, but I personally love clen. It took me some time to get used to how it makes you feel. It gives me the worst cottonmouth so you need to drink tons of water or you will cramp and end up dehydrated. It might cause your hands to shake at first, so start off with low dose at first and once you know how your body reacts then up the dose accordingly.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Well I'm going to run Test E 500 mg a week for 10 weeks and probably 30-40mg Dbol daily for 4-6 weeks depending on how my body feels, was thinking of taking clen before running the cycle for 2 weeks, then possibly after finishing the Dbol for another 2 weeks.

Comment

i was thinking about this alittle more. let me try to rephrase my thoughts.
              imagine if you have a race car. you strip it down so that it's lighter and goes faster. you get around the track a few times and when you're really warmed up and ready to punch the gas, you pull over and throw a bunch of loose brinks into the car with you. now you can't go as fast and these damn bricks are flying all over the place, lol! thats about how much clen is going to help you bulk.

why try to reduce calories right when the test is kicking in strong? if you find yourself getting too fat, alter your diet. adding clen will probably increase your overall side effects and probably effect your level of hunger making it harder to eat and grow.

if you want to run it, the best time would be before the cycle, like you mentioned, or about a month after pct. that way you give time to let your body get used to holding the new muscle.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks sam I'm going to use it before the cycle, and if needed after the cycle as well

Comment

i hope you liked my analogy, lol.

Comment

It was a superb analogy sam : P

Comment

Working...
                    X