List your Favorite Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List your Favorite Sports

Personally my favorite sport is baseball hands down. Played in college at a D3 school in Wash DC and played softball for a few years but haven''t the past 2. I love football, but feel baseball is still my country's national pasttime and to me that will never change. I played basketball and soccer as well growing up, and until my junior yr. of HS when I decided to concentrate on baseball. I started playing golf around the age of 15 and have to say its now my second favorite sport to play. I used to love watching hockey but my love for the game has faded over the last few years, much like it has for NBA basketball. I still love watching college basketball and March Madness. What about everyone else? What sports, besides weightlifting do you enjoy watching, currently competie in, or have played in the past?
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

i like ufc and muay thai (if you would class them as a sport) i enjoy watching and taking part its fun and keeps me fit, im also a fan of a game of football (soccer) now and then but watching it bore's me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
      Baseball Yankees Baby
      BOOOO, j/k bud. I'm a Mets fan unfrotuantely.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I used to say my favorite was football but I'm a Raiders fan and its gettin tough out there in Raider nation. So, its gotta be baseball. Oakland A's all the way and anyone playing against the Yankee's are my favorite teams!

Comment

Old time Hockey, Eddie Shore eh

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
            Old time Hockey, Eddie Shore eh
            Based on your avatar you're a sox fan too, no? They're def the favorite in the AL East this year as long as they stay healthy. Can't wait.....one week till openening day!!
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Can't wait, should be good year as long as they stay healthy. Fenway Park is a great place to be for opening day.

Comment

So bugse, you're a BoSox fan from FLA? Are you a transplant or have you lived down there your whole life?
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Transplanted, been down in orlando for about 10yrs, miss my sox but don't miss that miserable snow. Basically born @ fort dix, nj when dad was in the service. All the family from Bean town though

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                    Transplanted, been down in orlando for about 10yrs, miss my sox but don't miss that miserable snow. Basically born @ fort dix, nj when dad was in the service. All the family from Bean town though
                    Good shit bro, so how long did you live in Jersey? My dad's whole family moved down to FLA a few years before I was born. My parents moved to Estero about 5 years ago, right by Ft. Myers where your Sox and the Twins have their Spring Training. I fucking hate the cold and wish I could go down more often.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I like to go fishing....I bring a chair sit back and enjoy the quiet

Comment

I like basketball. Go Spurs Go!

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                          I like to go fishing....I bring a chair sit back and enjoy the quiet
                          nice, i love being in, on or near the water. I used to fish and go crabbing alot down by the Meadowlands growing up. Not so much anymore tho.
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                            I used to say my favorite was football but I'm a Raiders fan and its gettin tough out there in Raider nation. So, its gotta be baseball. Oakland A's all the way and anyone playing against the Yankee's are my favorite teams!
                            Yeah the Raiders are really struggling the last few years but maybe Jason Campbell can help you guys out this year a little bit. My dolphins sort of turned things around the last few years but last season didn't end well. The A's could win that division, but the Rangers are a good team. I played against Jack Cust in high school he was a fucking beast!
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
                              I like basketball. Go Spurs Go!
                              My Nets have been terrible the last few years and the Knicks weren't much better so I kind of gave up on basketball the last few years. I still watch the playoffs tho
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X