Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blends

GP gonna make some blends? anyone know

That'd b cool! I like to see a high dose sust or a bold at 250ml but I readlly don't care 4 blends that much. It'd b cool 2 try though

Comment

im not either but for prop/tren/mast its kinda nice to have it all incluced lol

Comment

Most blends I see are either 1 not dose in a useful manner or 2 not the combo of gear I would look for.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
          im not either but for prop/tren/mast its kinda nice to have it all incluced lol
          Just curious. How many bottles of this blend would someone need to buy for an 8 week cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
            Just curious. How many bottles of this blend would someone need to buy for an 8 week cycle?
            I think 6 bottles... it says to do 2cc EOD; This gives u 100mg of each.

Comment

The Andromix is top notch!! All of the favorites in one!!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
                depends on dose, like 1cc ED or 1cc EOD .5 cc ED .5 cc EOD

i got 5 and plan on doing it 1cc EOD its like 12 weeks or 14?

but to answer i think like 3 vials at 1cc EOD

Comment

Andromix ftw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                    The Andromix is top notch!! All of the favorites in one!!
                    Still waiting for mine 13 days and counting down . KInd of concerned about the burning on inject ; (

Comment

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
                      depends on dose, like 1cc ED or 1cc EOD .5 cc ED .5 cc EOD

i got 5 and plan on doing it 1cc EOD its like 12 weeks or 14?

but to answer i think like 3 vials at 1cc EOD
                      Thats what i,m getting 3 vials of andro mix at 1cc eod to run it out to 45 days or so ? get a bit more definition and lose some body fat. Add a bit more lean mass.

Comment

Gp really needs to make some blends man!!!!! Has anyone seen Biogen x-series they have every blend you can think of, Naps can you help us bros out with some crazy new GP series!!!! Lets get GP on the top of the top and lets run this biatch lol!!! Everyone agree????
                        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Wow just read ronny ts analyisis on biogen what scammers man but GP should still make some of those blends imo it would be great!!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

quit doing drugs u terd.

Comment

I know im such a junkie lolz.

Comment

Working...
                              X