Im new just need some good words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new just need some good words

Im new to this and should be receiving my second cycle of sust 250 and dbol. I ran an 8 week cylce before this of 1cc every 5 days of test enanthate and 30mg of dbol ED I ate well and gained about 20 pounds. For my second cycle I plan to run 500mg of sust a week for 10 weeks and 30mg of dbol ED for the first 6 weeks.Just would like some pct tips and possibly tips for a better bulking cycle and a great cutting cycle for the future.Thanks for the help in advance.

My bulk cycle every winter is 16 weeks of test E 750mg, deca 500mg, dbol 30mgs for the first 8 weeks. Pct consists of Hcg, Arimidex and nolva.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

Cutting? and PCT details please.

Comment

My PCT looks like this. Clomid 100/100/50/50 Or Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. On the cutting aspect I am currently running a cutting cycle you can check out one of my threads where Im running TestE/Primo/Master/Winny Orals. This is my first cutting cycle, On my second week. Hope I Helped

Comment

every little bit gives me some incite much apreciated

Comment

for the cutting I would recommend using clen and T3. Look for the threads about each of them. good luck with pt. 2 of your cylce
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

thanks man but does anyone have sugestions on my second cycle or just a good bulk cycle

Comment

When you pct from sust 250 don’t use HCG. If your only gonna pct for 4-weeks. The 4th ester will stay in your system for weeks after your last injection. If you inject the HCG to soon you’ll screw your hormonal system up bad! You should be fine with 4-weeks of clomid. Just a quick tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  thanks man but does anyone have sugestions on my second cycle or just a good bulk cycle
                  If your going for a bulk just stick with the great test/deca/dbol cycle it works great!!!!! You could also play around a bit but as this being your second cycle i would stay basic ya know brotha.
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

thanks hopefully hope the sust does the trick not loolkin forward to bein sore but they say 500mg a week should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                    X