Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pseudo gyno and dbol

Hello,

I just stopped dbol because i started feeling tenderness in my nipples. I saw an endoctrinologue before taking the dbol and he told me i had a pseudo-gyno ( you know fat tissues in the chest , moobs, bitch tits )

So my question is : I do a lot of cardio ect ect my diet is clean ect ect

With 15 mg of anabol i had gyno symptoms even if i was taking 20 mg nolva with it. Should i STOP the dbol ? Is there a medical solution without surgery to get rid of moobs ( i was thinking taking ARIMIDEX )

I stoped the dbol after 10 days at 15 mg , do i need a PCT ?

thansk a lot for your answers because i definitly need your help !

I'm quite resistant to Gyno from dbol, but at the end of my 6 week cycle when I was 50mg ED I just began taking 20mg of nolva ED and it stopped any issues. I continued to take it and the itchiness went away after taking Nolva. If its bad Gyno I believe corrective surgery is the only way to remove the hard fat tissue. I could be wrong and I'm sure I will be corrected if I am. As for PCT some would say yes, some would say no. I would say yes because surely 10 days of steroids especially dbol would shut you down. Again im unsure on this and may be corrected.

Comment

COuld i take 10 mg dbol every morning with some arimidex so i could eliminate the catabolism from my low carb diet ?

Comment

for example i wake up breakfast with 10 mg dbol and 2 hours later my workout and some arimidex in the evening before my cardio? does it make sense?

Comment

Armidex is an estrogen blocker/reducer so I'm assuming it doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take the required dose daily. I have never used Armidex so I would maybe speak to someone who has. I believe it does have testosterone raising abilities so it might make sense to take it pre work out? but i doubt it would have a massive impact at such a low dose of dbol.

Are you on 1mg a day or .5? maybe 1mg would have more of an impact pre workout for testosterone raising, but meh I'd never remember and I'd just take it with my morning pills.
          AwesomeSmiley
          Banned
          Last edited by AwesomeSmiley; 03-23-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that once you gyno really bad the only thing to do is have the tissue surgically removed. I've had freinds who underwent the surgery and they loved it, but it is quite expensive.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
              I'm pretty sure that once you gyno really bad the only thing to do is have the tissue surgically removed. I've had freinds who underwent the surgery and they loved it, but it is quite expensive.
              Hoo Rah for the national health service.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                Hoo Rah for the national health service.
                Our fucking healthcare system in the US is the worst.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  Maybe i was not very clear because my english is not perfect discodino ; ) , but i dont have GYNO i have ADIPOMASTIA ( also called pseudo gyno )
                  Thoughts on going on with dbol at low dose ?

Comment

Originally posted by grizzlos View Post
                    Maybe i was not very clear because my english is not perfect discodino ; ) , but i dont have GYNO i have ADIPOMASTIA ( also called pseudo gyno )
                    Thoughts on going on with dbol at low dose ?
                    I'm not that familiar with pseduo gyno, but when I said once you get gyno, I wasn't referringto you personally, sorry. What I was trying to say is that your current condition could get worse and worse if you don't take estrogen blockers/ PCT and might not be long until you eventually develop gyno. So unless you wouldn't mind having your man boobs surgucally removed in the future I would be careful. As far as the dbol, sorry it's of the few things I've never taken before.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

thanks for your reply bro !

Comment

Working...
                      X