Limo is banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limo is banned

I am banning myself for however long it takes to cool down. I don't like to disrespect people but lately there have been some outrageous threads like where to buy this and that. Add that to the shoutbox-- everyday some new idiot is on there being stupid... I can't hold back anymore so i'm excusing myself. This thread is just so my friends here will know why i'm not around i'll be back in a week or so i love this place but it's to difficult for me to continue to hold my tongue. Rather than be just another angry jerk i'm taking a break.....see ya all later

Who finally did it? Was it MBig???? Did he pull the trigger and ban you? Just kidding.

Understand your frustrations. I can understand true mistakes - sort of.

Today - in a relative short time - I saw 3 Obvious attempts at spamming or out and out advertising. I reported one - tried to report a second however it had already been deleted by time I clicked - and sent a Pm to mod on another.

With all this going on - I don't think now is a good time for you to ban yourself.

Comment

Noooooo, don't go limo... don't let the turds spoil it for you
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

If he needs to chill, letm chill. Talk 2 u soon bro

Comment

Limo hope you come back soon .
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

cya soon limo you will be missed :'(

Comment

Well I do agree with limo there's way to much talk about certain things on theses treads its outta control I wanna no why newbies and people that no better talk about other sponsors ect and this has been ongoing discussion for a while and its getting worse

Comment

wtf is wrong with people

For the last month or so I've seen to many people talking about certain things they shouldn't be there is a certain conduct code mods are sponsor ect should get on this.problem its gets worse and worse something has to change there shouldn't be people coming on asking about other grocery stores that's crazy I think every one on jm nos what im talking its gotta stop fast I hope all that nos better will agree

Comment

Sadly we live in a world full of Tits....... And i dont mean the jiggly good kind of Tits.

Take a breather Limo mate, hope to see ya back soon bro.

Comment

He'll be back in a couple of days..I just talked with him...

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      He'll be back in a couple of days..I just talked with him...
                      He cant stay away too long.. He loves us too much. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                        He cant stay away too long.. He loves us too much. :-)
                        Yea he does.. I make this forum a part of my everyday because of the good folks here.. Ol'crazy ass will be back crazier than ever!!! lololol

Comment

Limo don't let it get to you bro, We all need you here bro,

Comment

i always see you in the chat box...it will feel so blank

Comment

You guys just continue to report and we will remove if it is requirered.
                              Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                              well i do agree with limo there's way to much talk about certain things on theses treads its outta control i wanna no why newbies and people that no better talk about other sponsors ect and this has been ongoing discussion for a while and its getting worse

Comment

Working...
                              X