Andractim - Great Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andractim - Great Stuff

After reading the following thread ? I got curious and got some and I am very pleased with the results.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?421-Andractim

I don?t know about growth or not. I have only had it a few days. But I would not be surprised if it made a difference. I have tried test creams in the past ? but they were nothing like this.
    I know there are some sources that jack up the price. Using info in the above thread ? I was able to get some very reasonable. Roughly 20% versus some of the scam sites.
    If you try it (or have tried it) ? post your opinions.

Holy shit! I WANT SOME!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

I've also used the DHT andractim gel. I bought 2 tubes of 80gr online in the UK. Now I've found a reliable source and payed for 1 tube of 80gr of the andractim gel 40% less for delivery inside the EU.
      carpe diem
      nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Are you using it for penis enlargement LOL????
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
          Are you using it for penis enlargement LOL????
          Mostly because I LIKE what it does and way it feels!

If by chance pe should occur - thats an added benefit! I am not holding my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by nielsson305 View Post
            I've also used the DHT andractim gel. I bought 2 tubes of 80gr online in the UK. Now I've found a reliable source and payed for 1 tube of 80gr of the andractim gel 40% less for delivery inside the EU.
            How do you like it?

Comment

Bro, I'm also curious about the gel. I"m using it now for 3 days and it feels good. I'm also using it for gyno and rub the gel on each nipple. So I have to wait a couple of days for the result!! I use the spatule inside the box and rub 2,5g on each nipple!!
              carpe diem
              nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by nielsson305 View Post
                Bro, I'm also curious about the gel. I"m using it now for 3 days and it feels good. I'm also using it for gyno and rub the gel on each nipple. So I have to wait a couple of days for the result!! I use the spatule inside the box and rub 2,5g on each nipple!!
                where you obtained it from bro?

Comment

A friend of mine thakes them from the farmacy. He has a big stock!!
                  carpe diem
                  nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Judge:
                    where you obtained it from bro?
                    Follow link in first post. Read Ronny's thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X