No announcement yet.

Need help. Oran only for some months...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Oran only for some months...

Hi all!
    Unfortunately, I have to run an oral only cycle. In two months I have to reach Afghanistan (i'm military... lol ) and I can't inject. I can use base gym and I want to stay trained during this period and... gain muscles! lol

I found this "pre-defined stack" on Napsgear:

Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day

For all the experts in oral cycles... what do you think?
    PCT after cycle advices?
    How much can I gain (approx) with this stack?

Stats
    30 yo
    187 lbs (85Kg)
    5,91 ft (180 cm)
    bf 12%

Thanks to all and glad to be on this board!
    Splugged
    Last edited by Splugged; 03-23-2011, 02:47 PM.

Nice little cycle they have there. If you've never run Dbol before I would buy the GP Methan10 those are 10mg tabs and start with 2 a day and see how you respond. You can go up from that as you see fit. Most guys like to take 30mg a day. 50mg of Dbol a day to start off with is alot unless you have alot of experience with running it. I like how they included the poviron from the start of the cycle, that will help keep the estrogen levels in check as well as kick the body into an anabolic state. As far as a PCT goes stay on the proviron and get some clomid. Take the 2 together for 4 to 6 weeks after your cycle ends. I would run this cycle for only 8 weeks so you don't stress the liver to much. Good luck

Comment

Thank you for your reply, limo!

Yeah, I'm thinking of lowering Dbol dose to 20mg for the first week, then 30mg per day.
      For PCT I'll stay on proviron + clomid for 4 weeks.
      And, of course, Liv52 or other liver protectors.

Thank you very much!

Comment

I agree with limo start your dbol doses lower Im running dbol 30mgs. a day amongst other things but I have noticed dbol gives me slight back pump

Comment

Working...
        X