What a night at the gym lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a night at the gym lol

So I was in a crazy mood lastnight so i dressed up like kid rock sun glasses wife beater wrote on the back of the shirt fuck off I have enough friends lol walked in the gym jacked up now there are some big boys at my gym but all cool and fun to joke with I always mess with them so I'm all looking like kid rock with the hat that has the long hair made on to it sunglasses and all I walk in I see my two big buddy working bis at the db rack just ripping it up I get right beside them grab some 30s and start curling the talking shit to my arm like oh yeah you like that shit don't you you little sluts , just getting in to it dropped down to 15s just busting out reps fast then slow looking at my self saying you like the you wish you were me don't you loud now these two guy at curling 60 pound db so I go grab 65s get right between them like I'm going to curl this I look at the and say y'all ant shit 60s my mom curls 60s lol so I act like I got mad put the weights down and walk off to do back these guys were cracking the hell up then I said when you guys grow a pair I'll workout with you little dude when to the cd player put in cowboy jumped on the table and started lip singing to this song lol everybody was rolling laughing
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Oh and I had on my fighting shorts on with cowboy boots to haha funny shit

Comment

Dude your wacky as fuck lol

My weight partner lost a bet to me and had to wear a gay wrestling spandex suit to the gym with a head sweat band, I thought he was going to get beat on by the guerillas in the gym lol

Comment

Lol I never do stuff like this I was just in a crazy mood I made a girl piss her self haha

Comment

LMAO, I just pictured someone doing that and busted out laughing. Now everyone in the office is looking at me all funny.

Cage your a crazy mofo!
          Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

I should have Videoed it my girl said I thought gear makes people mean but your a nut on that stuff lol it does put me in a good mood it was way funnier that that vid on YouTube my new hair cut

Comment

holy shit we've created a monster. I love it Cage man your an animal!!!!.....yeah when I'm crackin like that i like to yell shit at myself like "C'mon ya little pussy you know you can't lift that.... let's go" people look over like whos that freak talking to..lol lol the chicks always give me that pissed look and walk away.. i love it

Comment

Lol I'm going to the gym today I need to work out I goofed off lastnight to much it hard to workout when people are still laughing at you I forgot to bring more shoes so I had to workout in cowboy boots and shorts haha

Comment

LMAO, I've just pictured this in my head as well....roflmao

Comment

Great story. I like your style buddy, but I would never wear cowboy boots sorry. They cab't be comfortable anyways.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

No the cowboy boots sucked ass but it was one hell of a laugh though

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                        No the cowboy boots sucked ass but it was one hell of a laugh though
                        I bet. I'd think there was really something wrong with a person if I saw that here up in NJ though, but I guess down in SC that sort of thing is common. j/k bud
                        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

We do it right in the south lol

Comment

col info thanks buddy
                            Forex

Comment

Hahahah thats too good, the only thing i do at the gym is just randomly holler out loud, no words, just a loud sound real quick. Then I usually get a response from the other side of the gym from my buddy hollering back hahha people on the treadmills are like "???? whats going on?" with their head phones on haha

Comment

Working...
                              X