ampoulle closing NormaT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ampoulle closing NormaT

On some boards ther are hot debates about the counterfeiting subject of some products.
    Then especially Norma Testosterone enanthate. On some forums we see pictures comparing real-fake. In Poland and on RBB. We showed one too, but this one had some serious deviations.

What concerns most is the length and form of the neck and the (very) sloppy closure.

I show a picture from one of the boards, one of our members p.m-ed me with the question for my opinion.

I think a good fillingline should be able to deliver nicely shaped necks with the same length and a nice bold top. In a good pharmaceutical invirorment those ampoulles would be removed, either by the operator or later at the visual inspection. I don't know if Norma works with a contracter. I'll try to find out.
    Attached Files

Another great Job. Thanks Ronny.

Comment

Your the man on fake/legit gear. Glad we got you here.

Comment

Very sloopy filling line.
        Be interesting what you turn up through your contacts.
        Thanks for all your good work.

Comment

The filling happens at Famar A.B.E. factoryA. On their website they show they newest equipment. I mailed the GM from Norma - Famar and my wholesaler. All greek guys thus it can take awhile ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
            Your the man on fake/legit gear. Glad we got you here.
            agree! he knows his stuff.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

cool. when dealing with melting and forming glass will always have some sort of deviation although those deviations are quite large.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS37g...eature=related

Comment

I received this p.m.
                Hey Ronny I appreciate all your help with all the members here. I think this board is going to be the #1 board with all the great info on spotting fakes which is a HUGE issue lately. I was wondering if you ever saw my post started by BigMatt addressing his concern with norma deca with closed 4's. All these amps (the questionable norma test and deca) both came from that new source XXXX. He claims he gets products from a friend of his who has a pharmacy company and came legally import any type of medication...not just anaboiics.

XXXX sent me free samples of all his products and they all looked good. Then when I placed an order, I noticed the amps were slightly off. For example, when he sent me a sample of norma deca it had the open 4. Then when I ordered 50 of them, they all had the closed 4. The strange thing was everything matched perfectly with both normas. Both of them had the uv watermark on the box, each box had different # on the sticker, both had norma logo and stars on the label, and both had exp date 2 yrs later. Is it possible that norma uses open and closed 4s? The vials were made 1 month from each other. I have always heard the closed 4s were fake but if you look at both the versions I got, I cannot tell a single difference. Do you think the closed 4s that XXXX posted are counterfeit?

Those pics of norma test that you just posted varied in height and had bad sealing job came from XXXX as well. The problem is he posted pics of stacks of cases of factory boxes his products come in trying to prove that his business partner is buying direct from the factory. Do you think all this is a bunch of bullshit? You think the counterfeits are actually counterfeiting the factory cases as well? A case of iranian test has like 2,250 amps in there. Thanks for all your input. I really think you are the #1 guy in this community for helping everybody stay away from bunk gear and shady sources. I appreciate all your help.

Like I said I mailed a few guys and hope they will answer. Look at these leaflets, those show that Norma has the filling/packaging done by a contract manufacturer. As you can see in the text they have more then one manufacturingplant. That is why small deviations can occur
                Attached Files

Comment

yes they do the manufacturing in FAMAR industries located in Alimos Attica, a suburb near Piraeus.

Comment

Thats why there are differences in the amps, different contractors...That would be addressed by someone in quality control if the company in question had a quality control department. This is very good information to have when trying to identify possble fake products. With so many UGL'S now out there you can no longer say look the amps are different heights so they are fake or look the label is a little off, these can are happening and the products are still containing the ingredients you paid for...Thnks Ronny

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
                      yes they do the manufacturing in FAMAR industries located in Alimos Attica, a suburb near Piraeus.
                      FAMAR gives details on the production capabilities on all it's manufacturing plants.
                      http://www.famar.gr/our-sites/locations/

It appears from it's capabilities at each Famar location that all Norma Hellas products are manufactured from a single plant in Alimos as referenced by 'JUDGE'.
                      http://www.famar.gr/our-sites/locati...sence/?prsid=3
                      Last edited by ab2; 03-27-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Ok well I guess it is possible those norma are legit then but my only question is, with a company with such strict quality control as Norma Hellas, would they really let another contractor produce amps for them that varied so much in height and shape?

Comment

Well i guess the answer is yes

Comment

I've read the leaflets posted by Ronny a couple of times.
                            The way I read it is *both* the Norma Test and Norma Deca are produced/manufactured by Famar ABE for Norma Hellas S.A.
                            It would appear that Famar only have one manufacturing plant capable of producing the Norma products and that is located in Alimos, Greece.

The section 1.7 highlighted on the leaflet, labeled Marketing Authorization Holder, Norma Hellas S.A. and their address is just telling us who has the license.

If I'm reading it wrong I'm happy to be put right

Comment

Very interesting. Ronny, you are the man! So maybe that would explain why that guy Big Matt who received norma deca that looked 100% legit except for the fact that he had closed 4s in his batch # could easily really have real Norma that were made by another one of the contractors. Maybe one uses open 4s and the other uses closed 4s. I compared his norma deca to mine which had the open 4s and both are identical. I know mine are real so that would mean his are as well, unless their are some damn near perfect fakes that have the norma logo with stars on the label, uv watermark on the box, and different #s on the sticker on the box.

Comment

Working...
                              X