Tren & clomid stack questions..HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren & clomid stack questions..HELP!

looking at doing Tren orals for 3weeks (1 x 250mcg per day),followed by clomid (2 x 50mg per day) for 4weeks & thistle milk.
    just looking for some extra lean muscle while keeping ripped or getting bit more ripped up..

Im not going to do injectables.

seen some varied reviews on results..what should i expect?

positive replies please welcome,im not a scientist lol
    'pump it up'

Don't mean to rain on your parade but that doesn't sound good at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfinest View Post
      Don't mean to rain on your parade but that doesn't sound good at all lol
      agree!

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
      ..what should i expect?
      expect sexual disfuction and a whole other slew of nasty side effects. i wouldn't suggest OT to anyone as a first time AAS. i would only suggest it to someone who is very experienced. the truth is, if you aren't ready to use injectable test, you aren't ready to use AAS. i'm not try to put you down bro. i'm trying to warn you. safety should always come first. you aren't the first person to look at oral tren and be interested. it's cheap. it promises all the benefits of tren and no needle. you're missing the whole other side of the picture though.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ewww Oral Tren doesn't appeal to me and I'm a fan of oral only cycles. Like NYfinest and sam1976 said the bad out weighs the good with oral tren.

Since injectables are out of the question, Have you looked into a Oral Primobol cycle?
        Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

iv not looked at the oral primobol cycle yet,if you could give me a little insight in to it please? results/ amount ect..
          im fairly new,taken clen before but didnt like the sides.maybe a bad batch but trial and error hey!

turinabol maybe?

any help would be great guys
          'pump it up'

Comment

As said, keep well away from OT, the side effescts aren't worth it. Tbol or Dbol with mesterolone (proviron) is a good oral starter. TBH I spent a looong time before I plucked up the courage to pin myself and afterwards I realised I was worrying about nothing, you'd see much better & longer lasting results from a good basic test injected cycle.

Comment

Like everyone has already said you don't want to be taking tren during your first cycle. Not to mention there's no way your body could handle 250mg of oral tren everyday. I've taken Trinaplex 200 but only went as high as 400mg per week and that was more than enough.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Primobol is a safe steroid but is very expensive to run for atleast 12 weeks. I've ran it for 12 weeks at 75mg everyday and it increased my definition and lean muscle mass. The muscle mass from Primobol is good quality gains. I just don't like the price tag lol. This was my first ever cycle in my early 20s and I loved it!

As Stumpy suggested keep it basic with a dbol or tbol cycle with proviron.
                Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

cheers guys.. t-bol i think for me,less sides if im correct?
                  running clomid day after my cycle recommended?

you guys should be 'doctors' with all your great info!
                  'pump it up'

Comment

Tbol, anavar, oral primo all sound like they would be great options for what you are looking for. As for brands, I highly recommend GP from our sponsor. Best orals out there, hands down.

Comment

what does oral primo actually do for you??
                      your opinions results would be greatfully welcomed
                      'pump it up'

Comment

Working...
                      X