account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account

hi lads i put in an order few dways ago with n.g.every time i went to my account after paying wu my account said waiting for approval.just checked there and my order is missing.checked my previous orders and nothing shows up.this ever happen ye?

waiting for approval means the money is waiting be picked up.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i placed an order the other day, i checked on it today and it no longer shows on the order history, i was wondering the same thing,.

Comment

Same. Ordered two nights ago. Should I resubmit the order?

Comment

i already paid for mine too i dno, ask GX i guess, hopefully he replies to this.

Comment

first time using this company.maybe that's just what they do when they receive the funds they delete your history.HOPEFULLY!

Comment

its visible now. prlli they juss updated the site.

Comment

oh thanks be to fuck.lol!this site was pm to me from another site where they are not a sponsor.so of course once i seen my order deleted i thought the worst.i can breath again now,lol.

Comment

There was a glitch last night that made orders vanish they are back now, no worries this is the internets that al gore invented shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
                    There was a glitch last night that made orders vanish they are back now, no worries this is the internets that al gore invented shit happens.
                    Exactly! Shit def happens, and i bet a few people almost shit themselves lastnight, haha.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Yeah there were tons of freak out tickets which i understand but they are back in there accounts now

Comment

Working...
                      X