question for experienced GP test prop users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for experienced GP test prop users

I received my gear months ago but because I am now starting my cycle in a few weeks I have just inspected my GP test prop vials. They are all only a little over 3/4 of the way full. Is this normal ? I didn't expect the vials to be full to the very top but it just seems like they should have a bit more oil in them. ALSO : the oil in the vials seems to be extremely thin, almost to the point of watery. Normal ? Lastly, RE: injections and the pain, would cutting my injections with grape seed oil be a waste of time/money ?

the vial itself is larger than 10ml. of all the vials i've gotten from GP, they are consistantly 10ml of oil. yes, the oil is very thin. i was informed by a rep that it is a MCT oil. it's amazing stuff. all their gear is made this way. i use a 25g pin for everything. as far as pain goes, it is the smoothest prop i have ever used, hands down. i've heard many people say the same thing. on one cycle, i even used it to open up new sites(biceps). shot 3/4cc in each bi...virgin muscle and hardly felt any discomfort.

as you can tell, i am a big fan of this prop. after using some shit that crippled me, i had almost given up on UGL prop. if you have never used prop...or never used gear, you'll probably still feel a little pain, but trust me, this is as good as it gets.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

As usaul SAM...Well said!!! Think I'll try some of that prop..I'm also a prop fan!!!!

Comment

I figured the vial itself was larger than 10ml, thanks SAM, always can count on you for accurate and informative information. My last cycle consisted of UGL test E and the pain was pretty severe for the first month or so, that is why I ask about the grape seed oil. I figured cutting my pins with 1/4 to 1/2 cc of sterile GSO would solve the problem but id rather skip it if it is not necessary. I'll be pinning 1.5 cc EOD and have never used prop. Think I should just man up and skip the GSO ? From what you said it doesn't sounds imperative to use.

Comment

no need for the GSO. Sam is correct about the vials. You are getting 10ml of test. The MCT makes the solution have a lower viscosity, and also seems to help reduce pain on esters like prop.

Comment

I haven't tried the GP Prop so I am surprised in a good way to hear you say that SAM...smooth as silk hmmmm gonna have to try that out

Comment

I Like the prop. good gains keeps water retention down and the gains come quick The cycle im on I frontloaded with prop, and all the bottles I have seen are a little over 3/4

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                no need for the GSO. Sam is correct about the vials. You are getting 10ml of test. The MCT makes the solution have a lower viscosity, and also seems to help reduce pain on esters like prop.
                "viscosity". i like using that word. i like the way it sounds. viscosity.

anyway lol, yea, don't you kind of feel like the oil absorbs in better than thicker gear? sometimes with this MCT stuff, i can't even feel the oil in there after a day or two.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  I haven't tried the GP Prop so I am surprised in a good way to hear you say that SAM...smooth as silk hmmmm gonna have to try that out
                  you'll like it. a vet like you or mbig....you guys won't feel a bit of pain. i ran it for my show last year. at the end, it was 1cc prop/1.5cc MENT ED. of course i rotated sites, but each site felt pretty fresh when it was time to hit it again.

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
                    I figured the vial itself was larger than 10ml, thanks SAM, always can count on you for accurate and informative information. My last cycle consisted of UGL test E and the pain was pretty severe for the first month or so, that is why I ask about the grape seed oil. I figured cutting my pins with 1/4 to 1/2 cc of sterile GSO would solve the problem but id rather skip it if it is not necessary. I'll be pinning 1.5 cc EOD and have never used prop. Think I should just man up and skip the GSO ? From what you said it doesn't sounds imperative to use.
                    i would try to go without. if you find that you need it though, it won't hurt. it will make the gear thicker and between that plus the added volume injected, your sites may get irritated more quickly. remember to rotate. only use each injection site 1 time per wk

Comment

Thanks guys for all the reply's - I'm going to go ahead and roll without the GSO. I will be pinning 1.5cc EOD so my plan is to rotate between glutes and quads, so say I pin my R glute on monday it will be 8 days before I pin it again. Also I was planning on using 23g because that's what I used for my last cycle but I think i'll go with the 25g as long as you recommend it, SAM.

Starting cycle on April 7th :
                      1-10 Test Prop 150mg EOD
                      4.5-10 Winny 50mg ED
                      3-15 Adex .25 EOD

PCT (start 2 to 3 days after last prop pin)
                      11-15 nolva 20/20/10/10/10

Comment

I was thinking of really only running the Adex .25 E3D instead of EOD. I was wondering if anyone had any input on that. I suppose it will ultimately be up to me to judge how I look/feel and how my body is responding to the prop. Also should u stop the Adex 2 weeks before my PCT ends on week 13 ? Or should I run it through my PCT up to week 15 ?

Comment

I was really impressed with GP's prop. All of the oils I've used from them have been painless. I've ran some crippling prop in the past.

Comment

Working...
                          X