question for experienced GP test prop users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for experienced GP test prop users

I received my gear months ago but because I am now starting my cycle in a few weeks I have just inspected my GP test prop vials. They are all only a little over 3/4 of the way full. Is this normal ? I didn't expect the vials to be full to the very top but it just seems like they should have a bit more oil in them. ALSO : the oil in the vials seems to be extremely thin, almost to the point of watery. Normal ? Lastly, RE: injections and the pain, would cutting my injections with grape seed oil be a waste of time/money ?

Sorry, i meant to post this in the anabolic steroids section< not the learning center.

Comment

My GP test prop I got last month is thin as well. As in regards to the how much was in there mine was almost fill to the top. I like to see it full. I have had UG vials that only had 8ml in it. The test is g2g. As for injection pain, GP test prop is very smooth. I didnt have any pain at all. But if you have virgin muscles then you will feel it.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
        I received my gear months ago but because I am now starting my cycle in a few weeks I have just inspected my GP test prop vials. They are all only a little over 3/4 of the way full. Is this normal ? I didn't expect the vials to be full to the very top but it just seems like they should have a bit more oil in them. ALSO : the oil in the vials seems to be extremely thin, almost to the point of watery. Normal ? Lastly, RE: injections and the pain, would cutting my injections with grape seed oil be a waste of time/money ?
        dont worry how much they're filled, be more worried how much is in them. i just wouldnt worry about this in general.

i never had the prop pain people compalin about, i think you'll be fine but people do cut it with grapeseed to reduce the pain. i dont think you'll have an issue.

Comment

Keep us posted swanny on when you decide to start and give us updates on your progress.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Appreciate the responses, I moved this thread from the "learning center "to the "anabolic steroids" sections. There is more information on my questions and my upcoming cycle. Once it starts April 7th I will start a new thread and keep a log etc. . .

Comment

Working...
            X