wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wwyd

If money was no object and you wanted to gain 10 15 lbs in two three months what would be your ideal cycle?

Have u run aas be4? Stats? I know a lot of people perfer cyp or eth for their test but I get best result with sustanon. I m on day 2 of pct off an 8 wk cycle myself. Gained a lil over 25lbs still gaining. Here's wat I did...
    1-6 bp dbol 30mg ed split in2 3 doses
    1-5 gp sust 540mg wk
    3-8 gp cyp followed by pct. I ran my test this way cuz I placed 2 orders. A few days after I startd the sust I ordered extra pct and the cyp so it worked out great! My appetite is still insane! Eat 4-5 full meals a day plus weight gain(2x) with protein(1x) a day.I don't know how exp u r but this is wat helped me. I'm still debating next cycle either hgh/test or eq/test. Never ran hgh or eq but 16wks is way cheaper than 6months lol

Comment

ya ive run 3 about to run 750 sust 400 eq 1-4 dbol 30.. 10-12 wks.. im just curious if money was no object basically if people would be using primo and fina.. ive read a bunch of reviews, its just like the gains can be had for so much cheaper with test ect. I guess what ive gathered is its for a more experienced user who doesnt just want to get huge.. more of a specific use.. idk what im saying lol.

Comment

To be honest id probably still do the same as i am now. Sust, Deca and then test, mast and t3/clen to cut. Altho i suppose if price was no object id make use of Anavar more.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          If money was no object and you wanted to gain 10 15 lbs in two three months what would be your ideal cycle?
          I would add HGH and associated accoutremonts (money no object so i used a $50 word).
          see post - Drug Profiles - HGH - by Italian Muscle
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 03-23-2011, 09:38 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

everytime i read that word hgh.. i think of my hand growing an extra finger and the bones doubling in density.. weird..lol have u ever used the stuff? obv its proven just curious of ur own experience

Comment

Working...
            X