silly ?....just had to be asked though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly ?....just had to be asked though

So im tinking about Tren Ace, as this is available in my neck of the woods. I think this is the only juice in my neck of the woods. As id rather other stuff but.....hey beggers cant be to picky right?!?!
    Anyone on here have afew before after photo's that show the powers of this stuff? Tryin to get sycked up over here....lol.
    Thx peeps
    jeff

Stay away from tren, it's a very strong steroid and you need time to see how your body reacts to other steroids before you jump in with tren. Steroids are just the icing on the cake, like it or not it takes years of training along with good clean diet and plenty of rest to get huge.

Comment

I do only tren A, a few weeks before show and for guest posing only. do to high toxins, I have no use for the long term ester, tren e. maybe once a year i may do it. I have too much other stuff running through me. Tren is not a drug you want to do just to be during it. have a purpose..
      SAFELIFE1
      Banned
      Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-22-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Jeff, like everyone else has stated you don't want to take tren your first time. Have you taken anything in the past? I've had great gains with Tren before but I've also done a dozen or so cycles before trying it because everyone says its so dangerous like SAFELIFE said. I also only do it about once a year, usually before summer.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

i can't help but agree with everyone here. also, it should be noted that every cycle should have test as a base. without test, you'll be shut down, lethargic and most likely suffer from sexual disfunction. take your time and read up. learn everything you can about getting your diet and training in perfect order. start researching steroids and how they work. learn as much as you can. down the road, when the time is right, you'll have available to you everything you need to run a perfect beginer cycle and you'll be able to carry it out safely. here are a few topics to start studying... testosterone, PCT, SERMS, steroid esters and HCG. you can use the search button to read about these things on JM. keep reading the board and if you happen to have a question that you dont see posted, feel free to ask and we'll direct you in the right place. visit my Q&A thread. at this point, it's about 18 pages of info, much of it dealing with beginer cycles and diet info
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I dont get around here much but...
            I cant thank you guys enough for the info you shared. You might have just saved me alot of trouble. thx guys

Comment

Working...
            X