Lifting injury in my elbow and lower arm possible tendon / tendonitus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting injury in my elbow and lower arm possible tendon / tendonitus

Hey peeps since this is my first post I'll introduce myself, I'm james and I'm from Leeds, England I am 22yrs old.

Well I started building my body around october last year since I'm only 5.1ft it felt brilliant to get very tinned and build size I achieved quite a body and built from 8stone to 9.2

Anyway my problem started in mid December when I was doing bar curls with aprox 20-30k full reps not concentrated and I felt a slight tear it felt funny for abit but went away, I continued to work out for a week it wasn't too bad but it started to hurt under my elbow and across my lower arm and I I twisted my arm it would feel slightly painful, I decided to rest it for a good week and a half after no pain I decided to get back into training after a week I was doing some single curls and the same thing happended again this time it was a ripping sound and it bloody hurt cud t lift much lol but still functioned ever since tht I have been battling with a swelling feeling and I can feel it's weak
    I'm not sure but it's been 8weeks rest no lifting it still feels semi like it's going to swell up it just does t feel right I'm quite sure it's Tendonitus if anyone can give advice or this expeiance cheers,
    James

go to a dr.

Comment

Get to the Dr, u may have a tendon or ligament torn which may need surgery to heal.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

do you use an elbow cuff?i have to cause my tendonitis rotates from side to side.now i'm gonna order a pair from TommyKono.com.get it checked out.could have minute tears,almost like a runners shin splints.my body's so messed up after lifting the wrong way for almost 20yrs plus all the damage i did to my bones due to my bright idea of having an opiate addiction on top of that.took me 20+ yrs to figure out what works for me without getting injured...

Comment

Working...
        X