An emasculating truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An emasculating truth

Man-skills are on the decline. Skinny jeans are on the rise. And male testosterone? Declining at 1% a year. What does it all mean for the future of Man? Only one documentary has the balls to ask: An Emasculating Truth.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/451275...ulating_truth/

Oh man thats it you've gone and done it now Ronny. I'm going to head to my room right after this post and take 500mg of Test because I'm feeling a bit like a boy today instead of a man..lol that was a great piece and yea things are different today. My father used to hit me with the belt, and I'm talkin about the buckle end, when I was a kid. They called that punishment back then, I think they call it abuse now. I couldn't imagine doing that today to one of my boys, they'd probably call 911 for starters. But that is what we've become right?? A nation of wimps. Remember when you used to go out all day and play and build forts up in the woods somewhere and walk or ride your bike everywhere and for miles and miles. Well now all the kids do is stay home and play X-Box on Mom and Dad's 60" Flat screen TV. Things are different no question.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Oh man thats it you've gone and done it now Ronny. I'm going to head to my room right after this post and take 500mg of Test because I'm feeling a bit like a boy today instead of a man..lol that was a great piece and yea things are different today. My father used to hit me with the belt, and I'm talkin about the buckle end, when I was a kid. They called that punishment back then, I think they call it abuse now. I couldn't imagine doing that today to one of my boys, they'd probably call 911 for starters. But that is what we've become right?? A nation of wimps. Remember when you used to go out all day and play and build forts up in the woods somewhere and walk or ride your bike everywhere and for miles and miles. Well now all the kids do is stay home and play X-Box on Mom and Dad's 60" Flat screen TV. Things are different no question.
      nah bro we got time out now lol. But yea times have changed bro.

Comment

Ronny great documentary pretty fun to watch thanks for the thread keep them coming.

Comment

And I thought all men were simple creatures. Makes me want to go join PETA, start eating quiche and become a devout vegan.

Actually - Ronny that was enjoyable.

Comment

Yea after I watched it I remembered I had an appointment at the nail salon lololol Got a hair wax right after

Comment

Pretty cool documentary, not great but you get the point. I love how he went to NJ to get his pits waxed, lol.... and the one guy's comment, "Guys should not have a cameltoe." lmfao
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
              X