Few weeks out from show picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few weeks out from show picture

Taken tonight in our gym. April 09 2011 i will strike in new york city. Taking and looking for the biggest building and mission and to rock his world with the full armor of God. (this is my mission) to b ifbb pro by 2011. No more npc nice guy!!!!!! That is the nick name they gave me. When someone poses next to me i step away until he's done. No more nice guy,it will be a whole lot of pushing and shoving.

lifestyle's, just tirered and man!!! Being first and still not a pro card. Guest poser at shows. I'm mad!!! Headed back to gym for cardio at 11 pm then back up at four for just chest and more cardio. pissed, pissed and pissed!!!!
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-22-2011, 01:34 AM.

Rock Solid Good Pic man Looks Like Your Ready Bro. Good luck

Comment

Lifestyle's, just tirer of being 1st and no pro card. Heading back to gym at 11 to train hams and cardio. I'm ready and man!!!!

Comment

MAN,,,Brotha you are looking GOOD.... Your a damn monster!!!!! I want to be like you!!!!!!!

Comment

Stop eatting at I Hops. and wendy poo. Then i gotch. Truefully the fun is on stage, not here. On my way back to gym at 11 and then four am..
          Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          MAN,,,Brotha you are looking GOOD.... Your a damn monster!!!!! I want to be like you!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
            Lifestyle's, just tirer of being 1st and no pro card. Heading back to gym at 11 to train hams and cardio. I'm ready and man!!!!
            Brother I see that pro card coming man, Looks like a beast in that pic man. I think you got this bro,

Comment

I like to eat... I take eating big to a whole nother level... I'm putting the size on... Just need a little prayer to get up to your status!!!!! Help me biggin!!!

Comment

yea pray u stop eatting. lol u guys got me pimped. once i enter the gym i don't talk. thanks guys.

Comment

Also MHP, Universal Nutrition, are sponcering me this round. Did photo shoot weeks ago for MHP, but u did not hear it from me. Think I told some of u I was doing a shoot. It was for MHP. Not I can't talk bad about the product for three years, only good???>?>>>

Comment

That's good shit bro... keep up the good work and I'm sure it will all pay off for you!
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Good lord...you are super ripped.....you look awesome.....best of luck bro.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Dayum, you got some size there!

Comment

Holy Shit! Safelife what are your stats?

MBIG, what size are those arms you got bro?
                          Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

i cant believe you dont have a pro card yet.

Comment

Those are some f**king serious arms. Good work Safelife, your a machine.

Comment

Working...
                              X