Thailand yea or ney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand yea or ney

Has anyone on here had any luck with Thailand?? Wondering if anyone has tried there and had good luck or if they are a no no. Any experience with any company from there I'm curious as to the results...Thanks..PS I am not asking for any sources just wondering if you've shopped there

It all depends on what you're looking at buying.............new wife, ladyboy, prostitutes, etc. lol
    If you're in the UK (and if the law hasn't changed since I was there) you can pop over, buy steroids and walk through customs with them and no probs.

Comment

wow im from the UK and didnt know you could do that. I knew nothing serious would happen. I thought they would probably just take them off you and send you on your way but i didnt know it was allowed to walk in with them??

Comment

IF nothing's changed you're allowed to bring back 1 cycle of AAS, trouble is how do customs define what is enough for 1 cycle. Last I heard people were bringing plenty of AAS for an advanced stack but in reality it was enough for 2 or 3 cycles. Fone customs and ask them if it's still ok, if you're worried anything will come back to you use a public fone far from your house.

Comment

Thats not quite the answer I was looking for...I want to know the quality of any gear you may have gotten from that area thanks

Comment

I'll tell ya this... I bought over in Thailand and I liked some of the stuff !!! I did not like their sust at all, It was dirty...I would take a shot of that and have a sore as for a week and a half...Not to mention I think it was really under dosed. Had really good luck with the pills though...

Comment

Last order I got from Thailand was nothing more than grapeseed oil

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                I'll tell ya this... I bought over in Thailand and I liked some of the stuff !!! I did not like their sust at all, It was dirty...I would take a shot of that and have a sore as for a week and a half...Not to mention I think it was really under dosed. Had really good luck with the pills though...
                What brand of sust were you using?

Comment

i used test prop from there and it hurt like hell for at least a week like mbig said, and it made me feel like i had the flu

Comment

Thanks for the input. It's good to have as much info as possible

Comment

I am heading to thailand in a week.

Going to do as much research as I can.

Will share if I find anything interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by tricolore View Post
                        I am heading to thailand in a week.

Going to do as much research as I can.

Will share if I find anything interesting.
                        Need my addy? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X