what are these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are these ?

ive just been given some oral tabs for free by a friend but people are sayin they never herd of them ?
    there a white tablet like a paracetemol but have HI printed on them... theres a line on the back aswel as where you would brake in half...there ment to be 10mg ...mate said he made gains ? can post pics if needs be

thanks

some pic's might help if you don't mind and what about a box/ pack they come in?

Comment

ermm he never got them in a box just in a plain white pot....got a pic here but aint very clear as fones shite.....

it says HI an thats it ?

Comment

What did your friend say they was? I honestly couldn't tell you what they are. IMO it looks like ectasy but I've been wrong before. I'd be questioning this friend if I was you.
        Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

Hang on untill Ronny has a chance to look at this, don't take any of them yet.

Comment

he said they were called H1's but its clearly an HI printed on there...he said they gave him sum gains but but he aint all that clued up tbh...i aint plannin on takin them till i no what they are jus incase it is ecstasy

Comment

theyre oxys iran hormone

Comment

yep they are what he says ^^^^ i jus found someone else askin on another forum about them
                http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=3992

thanks guys

Comment

take care

Most of them are counterfeited. The counterfeits come in the old box (blue /white).
                  If you have no box, I almost certain you've got the counterfeits.
                  Attached Files

Comment

was gonna say they looked like IH oxys. Great stuff if they're real. If they are real you'll know soon. If not, scrap em and get some GP drol. I can definitely attest to those being incredibly awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                      was gonna say they looked like IH oxys. Great stuff if they're real. If they are real you'll know soon. If not, scrap em and get some GP drol. I can definitely attest to those being incredibly awesome!!!!!
                      Yep. I'm sitting on some gp drol now. I can't wait to start them up

Comment

is there any before and after pics at takin orals ? be good to see hoe people have improved in size for this...

Gibbo

Comment

Working...
                        X