You guys got me so busy in my pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys got me so busy in my pm

I don't have time to post. Lol lol, all good. I do my best to answer each and everyone asap to the best of my ability. I'm never right and 100% wrong all the time. This is what i say to cover me... But lol it's all good. You guys are making my diet easy.. Although sometimes i have random out burst. That is from low carbs. All good..

We need to get you an assistant?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Na, so many great bros on the board anyone can help. Also your welcome nep

Comment

Lol, figured if u did, I could probably rustle one up for ya. Overnight freight shippem to ya.....just got to remember to poke air holes in the freight box......had to take a mulligan on the first one.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          I don't have time to post. Lol lol, all good. I do my best to answer each and everyone asap to the best of my ability. I'm never right and 100% wrong all the time. This is what i say to cover me... But lol it's all good. You guys are making my diet easy.. Although sometimes i have random out burst. That is from low carbs. All good..
          I'm thankful 4 guys like u safelife. U have helped me more than ne1 on the board, not sayn no1 else has helped cuz they have , but ur 1 I know I can count on. So get back at me bro lololo jk. Ur probly busy enough with jus my ?'s haha ur a good dude and at ur level I'm gona trust u over myself obviously. We love u here man and u deserve 2 b the soopa mod! Lol

Comment

Working...
          X