Oral cycle help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral cycle help?

Hello I'm new to the forums and I need some help putting together an oral cycle.
    I'm 27 years old 6'2 250lbs
    I have ran a couple cycles of epistane and a cycle of phera plex in the past.
    I took a couple years off and since I have been back in the weight room again I have noticed that these products are a lot harder to get than they were a couple of years ago.

A lot guys in my gym are on injectable cycles but I'm being a p*ssy and not wanting to jump right into that. My question is what would be a good oral to run as a standalone just to ease my way back into this? Or should I just grow a pair and run an injectable cycle? My goal is simply strength gains. When I quit working out two years ago I had a 585lb squat, 550lb deadlift and a 450lb bench. I was the strongest guy in my gym and now my old buddies are juiced up and they are crushing my numbers. Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Grow a pair and run an injectable cycle, after your first jab you'll look back and laugh about how nervious you were. Failing that, try a Tbol & Proviron cycle.

Comment

I'm a firm believer in Oral only cycles. A lot of people frown upon a oral only cycles, but I can truly say that most if not all my mass has came from dbol/proviron cycles. I do and have ran injectables with great success and would rather run a test e/dbol cycle. Anyone that is looking for a oral only cycle I'd agree with stumpy, Tbol/proviron cycle is pretty good.

sample of a dbol only cycle I sometimes run,
      weeks 1-8 30mg-dbol
      weeks 1-10 25mg-proviron
      weeks 9-13 nolva 40/40/20/20

I've also ran the same cycle replacing the dbol for Tbol with great results.
      WhoShotYa
      Last edited by WhoShotYa; 03-21-2011, 02:26 PM.
      Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

I've ran tbol solo a few times in the past. It's an awesome compound. 50mg ed for five weeks is s good cycle. Make sure you do have a pct lined up.

Check out the GP brand tbol. It's easily the best tbol Ive used.

Comment

Would you recommend the GP brand for proviron and nolva as well?
          Xplicit250
          Last edited by Xplicit250; 03-21-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

GP is g2g! Also i forgot to mention in my earlier post. LIVER SUPPORT is a must! I run 1,500mgs of milk thistle ED 1 week before the oral only cycle and 8 weeks after. good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Xplicit250 View Post
              I would. Highly!

Comment

Originally posted by Xplicit250 View Post
                GP clomid and proviron have worked very well for me.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Based on all the advice this is what I have come up with:
                  Weeks 1-8 tbol 30mgs
                  Weeks 1-10 proviron 25mgs
                  Weeks 9-12 nolva 40/40/20/20
                  1500mgs of milk thistle starting one week prior to cycle and running all the way through cycle plus eight weeks after cycle.
                  I will probably get GP brand on everything.
                  How does that look?

Comment

Looks g2g bro! Be prepared for massive strength gains!!!! Some people say I go over board with the 8 weeks of milk thistle after cycle but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Also keep a log of this bro if you don't mind? good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X