Triptorelin (GnRH) Great for PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triptorelin (GnRH) Great for PCT

Triptorelin can release huge amounts of test from just one injection.. GnRH analouges that mimick the decapeptide that is produced by the hypothalamus and wich then stimulates the pituitary cells to release follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone can desensitize the GnRH receptors of the anterior pituitary over 29 days or so so it seems that the shorter the exposure time the better, thats why such a low dose is available here, as it seems to be the most effective without causing desensitization.. or inhibiting test.. Used in pct at the beginning this could be the difference between keeping or loosing your gains.

GnRH (Triptorelin)

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
    Triptorelin can release huge amounts of test from just one injection.. GnRH analouges that mimick the decapeptide that is produced by the hypothalamus and wich then stimulates the pituitary cells to release follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone can desensitize the GnRH receptors of the anterior pituitary over 29 days or so so it seems that the shorter the exposure time the better, thats why such a low dose is available here, as it seems to be the most effective without causing desensitization.. or inhibiting test.. Used in pct at the beginning this could be the difference between keeping or loosing your gains.

GnRH (Triptorelin)
    Just wondering if this is a good spot to get some???? Any thoughts???

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
      Just wondering if this is a good spot to get some???? Any thoughts???
      Its the only place I order my peps and research chems from. I dont trust anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Its the only place I order my peps and research chems from. I dont trust anyone else.
        Thanks buddy !!! I'll look into it...

Comment

What exactly would the dosage be coming off a nice cutting cycle that included tren?

Comment

I've heard of folks dividing the 100 over 2 weeks. Im thinking of just take it in one shot at the beginning.

Comment

Working...
            X