Primo Sust Cough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo Sust Cough.

any one hve expirienced a tren cough like with primo or sust, just took 200mg primo and 250mg sust = 3ml in same syring, and before this i put the amps in hot water a few minuts

THIS WAS NOT FONNY!

Originally posted by Vaffanculo View Post
    any one hve expirienced a tren cough like with primo or sust, just took 200mg primo and 250mg sust = 3ml in same syring, and before this i put the amps in hot water a few minuts

THIS WAS NOT FONNY!
    I haven't taken the primo but a friend of mine has told me about the Primo cough... Says its just like Tren...
    Now if your getting the cough pretty bad you should try to cough out your nose.... Sounds stupid but if I cough out my mouth it seems to intensify the itch and before I know it I'm having a coughing attack.... Try to hold it in and cough out your nose.. It'll pass in about 2-3mins...

Comment

isn't was your injection method too fast?

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        I haven't taken the primo but a friend of mine has told me about the Primo cough... Says its just like Tren...
        Now if your getting the cough pretty bad you should try to cough out your nose.... Sounds stupid but if I cough out my mouth it seems to intensify the itch and before I know it I'm having a coughing attack.... Try to hold it in and cough out your nose.. It'll pass in about 2-3mins...
        Cough out your nose?? Not quite sure about that one.................

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          Cough out your nose?? Not quite sure about that one.................
          You know what I mean !! Man...............I tell ya what...

Comment

I know the tren has been during that pretty much. Two things you can do, time or stop taking it.
            Originally posted by Vaffanculo View Post

THIS WAS NOT FONNY!

Comment

i got the cough from a shot of masteron before. shit is no joke. then, after that shot i got again a wk later if i didn't know what 'tren cough' was, i would have thought i was gonna die lol!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You can get cough from every oily solution inj.if a litlle oil enter your blood stream. Got it with Testoviron 1ml, 5 minutes of scare!!

Comment

Working...
                X