HGH and Insulin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH and Insulin???

OK, Very soon I will be getting some HGH and this will be my first time with it.. I have done a little research on this with the insulin.. I won't be using the insulin and for a alternative I thought about doing what safelife says and he mentioned Grape juice.....I know you have to keep the insulin elavated so my question is: How much grape juice should I intake, and what times ??? Sam I know you know a little something about this Help me out Cuzz !!!!!! SAFELIFE don't keep me hanging bro....
    Thanks alot for the help in this matter..........
    mbig245
    Last edited by mbig245; 03-19-2011, 01:52 AM.

i'm not sure if you'll be able to get the same insulin/gh effect without using insulin. even so, insulin isn't for everyone. most people end up gaining more fat than muscle. as far as spiking insulin, if you're prone to fat storage, you'll want to be very careful with that too. it can lead to getting overly fat very fast. for someone with a fast metabolism, it can be helpful. the two times i try to get my insulin levels up in an off season are first thing in the morning and post workout. safe is right about grape juice. works just as good as dextrose. i drink grape juice in the morning for insulin spike and because it's good for your heart plus other faster carbs like a bagel and i use dextrose at workout. at this point, i'm actually using humilin r preworkout 30 min after finishing a carb/protein meal and 30 min before i train, then sip a intra workout shake of dextrose/waxie maze/bcaa/creatine. if i wasn't doing that, i would take the dex/waxie post workout.

just watch yourself. if you find yourself adding more midsection fat, it might not be for you.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So lets say I spike the insulin and later I get kinda soft around the belly... Will the Growth still work the way it should if I discontinue the insulin spike???

Comment

Yes the growth will help you shed away that extra fat you built up. Besides you'll see it in time that your fat levels are increasing faster than you like so you can make the adjustment and stop with the insulin and just stay on course with the GH. What amounts of GH are you planning?? If this is the first time you may want to use it like this 2iu's a day for week 1 then up it to 3 iu's a day (which u could break up into 2 shots 1.5 in the am about an hour after rising and 1.5 post workout) for week 2 then onto 4iu's day for week 3 broken into 2 shots 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's post workout. I would hang there at 4iu's or maybe go to 5. I think you will see great results at 5 or 4 but only you will know. Don't forget the GH is a long term committment and the magic won't start for a while bro. As far as the insulin is concerned what type were you planning on using?? Ya need to be careful with it and make sure you are prepared for any emergencys.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          Yes the growth will help you shed away that extra fat you built up. Besides you'll see it in time that your fat levels are increasing faster than you like so you can make the adjustment and stop with the insulin and just stay on course with the GH. What amounts of GH are you planning?? If this is the first time you may want to use it like this 2iu's a day for week 1 then up it to 3 iu's a day (which u could break up into 2 shots 1.5 in the am about an hour after rising and 1.5 post workout) for week 2 then onto 4iu's day for week 3 broken into 2 shots 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's post workout. I would hang there at 4iu's or maybe go to 5. I think you will see great results at 5 or 4 but only you will know. Don't forget the GH is a long term committment and the magic won't start for a while bro. As far as the insulin is concerned what type were you planning on using?? Ya need to be careful with it and make sure you are prepared for any emergencys.
          SEE thats the thing.. I don't want any kind of ''Emergencys'' So thats why I was planning on spiking all natural with grape juice....

Comment

Well thats fine but the effects are no where near what they are with insulin. Which is fine as long as you are ok with that otherwise more study on the proper timing of Insulin injections is needed to insure you get the optimal benefit from it. Safelife posted a step by step thread on this some time ago I suggest a visit to that thread and a little more research to insure you are ready for it

Comment

OK... I'll check that out ... For now I guess I'll stick with Grapejuice..... Thanks Limo and Sam.....

Comment

damm limo gave you part of the answer.
                Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                OK... I'll check that out ... For now I guess I'll stick with Grapejuice..... Thanks Limo and Sam.....

Comment

Great answer same..
                  Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  i'm not sure if you'll be able to get the same insulin/gh effect without using insulin. even so, insulin isn't for everyone. most people end up gaining more fat than muscle. as far as spiking insulin, if you're prone to fat storage, you'll want to be very careful with that too. it can lead to getting overly fat very fast. for someone with a fast metabolism, it can be helpful. the two times i try to get my insulin levels up in an off season are first thing in the morning and post workout. safe is right about grape juice. works just as good as dextrose. i drink grape juice in the morning for insulin spike and because it's good for your heart plus other faster carbs like a bagel and i use dextrose at workout. at this point, i'm actually using humilin r preworkout 30 min after finishing a carb/protein meal and 30 min before i train, then sip a intra workout shake of dextrose/waxie maze/bcaa/creatine. if i wasn't doing that, i would take the dex/waxie post workout.

just watch yourself. if you find yourself adding more midsection fat, it might not be for you.

Comment

Safelife you couldn't add anything with all that knowledge you learned over the years???

Comment

Mbig you can also naturally spike your own insulin levels immed post workout drink a shake 80g of Dextrose/40g of whey Protein Isolate in water

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        Mbig you can also naturally spike your own insulin levels immed post workout drink a shake 80g of Dextrose/40g of whey Protein Isolate in water
                        Thats a little more like it.. I got right now 8pds. of Dextrose and a case of Grape juice... Just waiting on the other!! Thanks LIMO!!

Comment

Working...
                        X