Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing

If the mail man comes but no one is home to sign for a package, do they come back the next day and try again? Or do you absolutely have to go to the post office to pick it up?

They will leave you a post card, and you have to go to the post office to pick it up. No worries, if you make it through Customs you a good to go. Hope this helps, i pick up at the post office everytime

Comment

Originally posted by kcfelkins1213 View Post
      They will leave you a post card, and you have to go to the post office to pick it up. No worries, if you make it through Customs you a good to go. Hope this helps, i pick up at the post office everytime
      Can't you have them try again on a different day though? That's what I'll have to do.

Comment

don't know about getting them to come back normally if im expecting something i stick a note to the fount door saying please leave and delivers with next door number...... they always leave a note thought my door saying left you parcel with number.... maybe you could just do that if you not going to be in? (thats in the UK don't know about US)

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
          don't know about getting them to come back normally if im expecting something i stick a note to the fount door saying please leave and delivers with next door number...... they always leave a note thought my door saying left you parcel with number.... maybe you could just do that if you not going to be in? (thats in the UK don't know about US)
          No, I don't think we can do that here. Although I'm pretty sure we have the option of a reship from the office I'm just looking for information from someone who has done it before. Thank you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox50 View Post
            If the mail man comes but no one is home to sign for a package, do they come back the next day and try again? Or do you absolutely have to go to the post office to pick it up?
            They left me a note that said it was available at the post office for pick up. They did not come back. I had to go and sign

Comment

I would rather go to the post office and pick it up rather than them just leaving it there... that way i know i get it!!
              !

Comment

I've never signed for ng. My mail lady always leaves he packs on my front porch.

If they leave a notice you should go and pick it up imo.

Comment

I kinda like the fact that our mail man hasn't been leaving anything out lately, that way if Im not home, nobody will come swipe my package! And it could be that he is too scared to get out of the car because of our dog lol

Comment

Some mail carriers will try again the next day or something. Usually a weekday if no answer then try back on Saturday. Or just leave you a note to pick it up.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

go sign for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                        go sign for it.
                        ^^^^Why would I go sign for it when I can have them bring it here again. I work during post hours what don't ya understand.^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Fox50 View Post
                          ^^^^Why would I go sign for it when I can have them bring it here again. I work during post hours what don't ya understand.^^^^
                          Maybe you haven't made it clear enough because in your other posts you didn't explain that you work during every available hour the PO is open. Do you have the option to have them attempt delivery again? What if you're not home again and they need a signature? Last you posted you weren't even certain they could attempt delivery again. What don't you understand? That I'm not a fuckin mind reader?

Maybe you should call the PO instead of posting here if no one here has your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                            Maybe you haven't made it clear enough because in your other posts you didn't explain that you work during every available hour the PO is open. Do you have the option to have them attempt delivery again? What if you're not home again and they need a signature? Last you posted you weren't even certain they could attempt delivery again. What don't you understand? That I'm not a fuckin mind reader?

Maybe you should call the PO instead of posting here if no one here has your answer.
                            Well when I miss it and they leave a card and I op for redelivery service then I know to make sure someone is home the next day. I was looking for someone that has experience with this feature. Have great day Ms. Cleo.

Comment

I'd call the post office if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                              X