Clen from sopharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen from sopharma

Sorry guys if im in the wrong place here.

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience of using clen from sopharma bulgaria?

Picked myself up some the other day and im on day 2 @ 40mcg. Can defo feel stimulated lol but not like ephedrine.

Hope the jitters arnt too bad at 100 to 120mcg

a very good human grade clen,it's 20mcg/tab

Comment

Yeah thats the ones. Currently at 80mcgs going to up to 100mcgs in the morning. Really want to hit this recomp hard and wondered..... would you add in some winny to aid in the cut/preserve muscle? Or maybe T3 to help strip more fat?

Comment

The Clen/ T3 stack is great for cutting fat and giving you tremendous endurance during workouts. If you decide to add winny you also need to run a test or HCG otherwise your body's own natural testosterone will shut down. Make sure you drink lots of water and to stretch frequently so you don't experience cramping.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I was curious about this stuff too. I'm used to taking over the counter fat burners and have been for years. Decided to give this stuff a try as well but didn't feel anything? The tabs are are tasteless(compared to say asprin) and virtually dissolve in your mouth. Is this normal?

Comment

Hi, Ive been on it for 4 days, first 2 days i felt hot & the muscle cramps but not now, im at 60mcg staring today and felt alil nervous. Ive read in several forums threads to take taurine with clen so im going to pick some up tomorrow. I'm not sure if the clenbuterol had anything to do with this but today I worked out for over 2 hours and didnt feel beat!! bumped up on all my leg workouts and finished all reps I do take jack3D pre workout Good luck with your goals.

@nicademus... I didnt notice if the pills dissolve like aspirin or are tasteless....i just pop them in my mouth and swallow.

P.S did yours come in mg's or mcg's?

Comment

Micrograms-they do have a mild sweet taste similar to mint. I've read this is normal w/ clen so hopefully it is on the up and up.

Comment

k i did notice it does disslove sorta like aspirin. How are you doing on it? I may stop because my appetite has increased tremendously, and well serves no purpose if im eating like a cow lol

Comment

I tried the Clen/T3 stack but with a different desired result. I was using it to cut weight and hopefully increase endurance for bicycle racing. It did cut weight, but it killed my endurance for biking! Still not sure why but I want to try each one seperately and see if I have the same results or if it boils down to one or the other being a killer of endurance workouts. I am talking 3+ hours in zone 4 and 5 here btw.

Comment

I've been on it for two weeks and to be honest it hasn't produced the results I had assumed. I will finish out the cycle and continue to maintain a strict diet and workout regime before I totally dismiss though.
                    RonnyT
                    Last edited by RonnyT; 04-19-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X