Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On cycle AI questions

Greetings all.

First lemmie start off witha basic preface cause I know people are going to wonder the what and why. IGNORE THE PREFACE AND HIT THE BOTTOM FOR ACTUAL AI QUESTION IF YOU DON'T CARE

I'm on TRT, my own test levels for some reason in the last year or two have dropped significantly. I'm only 28 nearing 29. The first sign was my mood turning to crap, and in the 2nd half of 2010 my fat started going up and my strength stalled out. I have been doing lifting for 2 and a half years almost 3 now.

The point of the lifting wasn't to get big, it was to get healthy, i had gotten extremely overweight in my early 20s, mainly due to my job at the time, between the stress and the fact that the job ruled my life things went down hill, I woke up and saw what happened to my fat ass and quit the job, changed everything around. Everything was going great till about 1 year ago, my nice steady weight loss stopped. *measured by bioelectric impedence scales, always went by total fat %, total muscle %* Then my ability to gain in lifting stopped, and the scary part hit around sept, oct, I started getting weaker! I was completely depressed, lost nearly a years worth of gains and started gaining fat, even tho my diet had not changed, and that was a diet working for going on 2 years. Basic high protein, only carbs I got were from green veggies or certain berries etc.

Got my bloods done, and my free and total test levels were shot too hell. I had never done pro-hormones or steroids and my only supps were whey and a pre-workout *mainly jack3d* Went to 7 different damn endos, each a different kind of retard. They all said Test E or Test Cyp *can't use the gels etc I have a GF* But one was saying 200mg a MONTH shot up ONCE A MONTH by him! Another was saying 100mg every other week, when I voiced my concerns of mood issues with that they all ignored it etc.

I finally found a TRT/HRT clinic with a Doc who actually freaking understands most of these things but again this is a "clinic" and they kinda lean towards the high end or going on steroid cycles etc.

**ACTUAL QUESTION BELOW*** sorry for long winded

I'm presently on 200Mg test cyp a week, injected by myself on mon and fri. I'm on my 6th week and I'm feeling almost like normal finally. Currently my doc also has me on 1mg arimidex twice a week, basically 100mg test and 1mg of arimidex on mon and then repeated on friday.

I don't get bloods done for another 4 weeks, he runs them every 10 weeks. In your guys experience *which i value since you all have probably more than most Drs out there* is that too much arimidex?

I see people saying half a mg up to my current dose. But a lot of people are pushing 400+ mg a week of either test e or cyp and usually stack. I'm just running this to feel normal, *for now prolly will try more in the future but thats later* Any opinions?
Working...
X