Mhn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhn

Any reviews from athletes about this product?

much like winny, though i think i also felt a little extra boost to my CNS as suggested on nap's write up. at 4 tabs a day, i felt no negative side effects. i only ran it for 4ish wks. good product and i'd run it again as part of a cutting cycle, of course using test as the base. being that it is a 19-Nor, i would be leary of running it with tren
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      much like winny, though i think i also felt a little extra boost to my CNS as suggested on nap's write up. at 4 tabs a day, i felt no negative side effects. i only ran it for 4ish wks. good product and i'd run it again as part of a cutting cycle, of course using test as the base. being that it is a 19-Nor, i would be leary of running it with tren
      i would assume 10mgs would be too low for a sprinter? im afraid 20mgs would cause low back pumps etc.

Comment

from what i understand, you don't need bodybuilding doses of steroids for sports. still, i think that 10 would still be low. it was a very mild compound to begin with.
        low back pumps are usually caused by drugs that cause water retention. drugs like winny and MHN don't make you hold water.i can't say you wouldnt get them, but these drugs are not known for back pumps like dbol is. i think that MHN may be a better choice than winny. IME, winny causes dry joints that can lead to major pain. i didnt get any joint pain from MHN. like i said though, i only ran it for 4 wks. maybe i would have joint pain, had i ran it longer. whatever the case, i beleive you are more prone to injury when your muscle is dried out. have you ever tried anavar? GP anavar is pretty awesome. i recall track guys running 20-30mg. it might be something worth considering. the strength from var is pretty good and though it doesn't add water weight, it doesn't seem to dry me out like winny and MHN.

i've often though about getting into sprinting, if i decide to hang the posing trunks up. the intensity and strength involved amazes me. the way i understand it, it's not just about running, but using your musculature to pull yourself forward. i can imagine how AAS would really take that to the next level
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 03-18-2011, 04:41 PM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

from what i understand, you don't need bodybuilding doses of steroids for sports. still, i think that 10 would still be low. it was a very mild compound to begin with.
          low back pumps are usually caused by drugs that cause water retention. drugs like winny and MHN don't make you hold water.i can't say you wouldnt get them, but these drugs are not known for back pumps like dbol is. i think that MHN may be a better choice than winny. IME, winny causes dry joints that can lead to major pain. i didnt get any joint pain from MHN. like i said though, i only ran it for 4 wks. maybe i would have joint pain, had i ran it longer. whatever the case, i beleive you are more prone to injury when your muscle is dried out. have you ever tried anavar? GP anavar is pretty awesome. i recall track guys running 20-30mg. it might be something worth considering. the strength from var is pretty good and though it doesn't add water weight, it doesn't seem to dry me out like winny and MHN.

i've often though about getting into sprinting, if i decide to hang the posing trunks up. the intensity and strength involved amazes me. the way i understand it, it's not just about running, but using your musculature to pull yourself forward. i can imagine how AAS would really take that to the next level
          Sounds good, i really like what i have seen about mhn, i tried var once and got bad back/calves pumps - maybe i took too much.

Comment

Originally posted by trackstud100m View Post
            Sounds good, i really like what i have seen about mhn, i tried var once and got bad back/calves pumps - maybe i took too much.
            well keep us all posted if you do try it. you could always try 10mg and see what it does for you. if, after a couple wks, you aren't happy, you could up the dose.

Comment

well keep us all posted if you do try it. you could always try 10mg and see what it does for you. if, after a couple wks, you aren't happy, you could up the dose.
              i was shooting for a 6wk cycle+clen, would 8wks be better with this product?

Comment

Right on.

I've been wanting to try mhn out. I'm considering this or oral tren on the back end of my up coming cycle.

Comment

Working...
                X