I lost my cool I'm walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my cool I'm walmart

Let me start off by saying I never lose my cool unless I'm in the cage but yesterday me and my 7 year old little girl was at walmart and she went to look at some toys she took two steps in front of me and a 40 year old guy run in to her with his shopping cart knocked her down her head was bleeding and he looked at her and said get the fuck out of the way you little shit!!!! Well I did what any father would do I BEAT this guys ass all over walmart there was toys and shit everywhere there was people watching this that told the cops what that guy did to my little girl I still went to jail but I'm not the one that went to the hospital cop told me the guy has broke leg cracked ribs broke nose and 300 stitches. Yeah I lose it bad bur walmart got it all on tap the guy tired to hit me first pluse I know all the cops around here 250 find me and my little girl is ok thank god
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

what an ass hole, hope you didn't hurt youself cage, take it you out of jail now ya? post a copy of the cctv haha

Comment

Yeah I'm out . I asked for the tape lol they wouldn't give it to me but people were video it on there phones so it maybe on YouTube lol . I did hurt my elbow I threw alot of them to his face going to get xrays in a few i cant move it much . I was so pumped up after all that fighting when I got in the cop car I couldn't pick my arms up dbol pumps are a mother f . The cop asked me do you feel bad for what you did I said he'll no ! No one messes with my kids or my girl . I still can't believe a guy would do that to a kid

Comment

it would not have been as bad if he said o sorry was in a rush didn't see her but just to say get the fuck out the way, what an ass you done the right thing imo hope your little girl gets better soon like, and ya people head's are normal hard when hitting them haha let us know hows it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
          Yeah I'm out . I asked for the tape lol they wouldn't give it to me but people were video it on there phones so it maybe on YouTube lol . I did hurt my elbow I threw alot of them to his face going to get xrays in a few i cant move it much . I was so pumped up after all that fighting when I got in the cop car I couldn't pick my arms up dbol pumps are a mother f . The cop asked me do you feel bad for what you did I said he'll no ! No one messes with my kids or my girl . I still can't believe a guy would do that to a kid
          Sorry to here that bro. get a good lawyer. cause the law sucks, their going to maybe say your daughter was no longer in danger when you hit the guy. A lawyer can mention a father's rage for protection of his daughter. Sounds like they may have charged you with indictable charges, which can be down graded or brought in front of a grand jury and that all depends how the DA or prosecutors office presents it to the jury.. Well let us know what we can do. But get a lawyer.

Comment

My girl called my lawyer lastnight he got me out it's nice to have one in my family one good this is this guy is a ex navy seal that's bad for him and my girl said when the cops took me away all the people in walmart that saw it said they with come to court on my behalf but I will keep y'all posted on what's going on

Comment

Dang bro, I think that's something no Father could hold its like a light switch. I would be pissed if done to another kid Imagine my own. I'm with you brother I would've done the same thing. Good Luck Bro and like safelife said get you a lawyer the laws are very F***ed Up, You be surprised.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Cagefighter. I have two daughters 8 and 3 and would have done the same thing. Bottom line WALMART sucks

Comment

Thanks guys the law is f up I'm sure they are going to say it's my falt but my lawyer is really good I'm not to worried . I'm sure I will hear something about it today

Comment

oh man, this totally sucks. sorry you got put in this situation. i really don't know what i'd do if i had been in your place. i'd like to think that with age, i've learned to control my anger, but if some guy first, hit my kid with a cart so hard that her head was bleeding, and second, followed it up with "get the fuck out of the way"...all i know is i've come close to pounding on some jackass for much much less.
                    it sucks that that amounted to probably less than 2 minutes, is something that is now going to follow you for a long long time. lets hope that the fact he tried to hit you first will help you out in court.

i just did a youtube search for "fight in walmart". i dion't think i saw your fight, but oddly enough, you aren't the only one to throw a few punches there. there are pages apon pages of various fights at walamart, lol.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Lol now that's funny I hate walmart but my little girl love all the toys but we going to target from now on

Comment

target is much better. in my line of work, i go to target, walmart and all the other major stores almost daily. target has, by far, the cutest female shoppers, hands down. and i have a feeling, it doesn't mater where you live, this statement will hold true!
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ur right sam . Oh and by the way did what you said drop the dbol to 20 and I'm not sore today they feel normal

Comment

target is much better. in my line of work, i go to target, walmart and all the other major stores almost daily. target has, by far, the cutest female shoppers, hands down. and i have a feeling, it doesn't mater where you live, this statement will hold true!
                            Is that why I like Target better - cuter females? Will have to test it out.

Walmart is not my favorite - but in this case - it is not Walmarts falt. I still find it difficult to comprehend that anyone would treat a child in this way.

Comment

U and me both

Comment

Working...
                              X