Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein

How do you guys get all the protein you need in your diet everyday? I eat A LOT of eggs lol, usually chicken breast or steak everyday, and of course shakes. Just curious to see what ya'll eat lol

Special K or Total, vanilla yogurt w/ Grape Nuts, oatmeal, eggs, whole wheat toast, canadian bacon or chicken sausages for breakfast.
    Tuna or chicken salad, egg salad, ham, turkey & roast beef on whole wheat bread, w/ carrot sticks, cucumber slices, celery for snack
    grilled chicken, chicken cutlets, pork chops, steaks, turkey burgers or turkey tacos w/ pasta, or baked/mashed potato and the only vegggies I like which are broccoli, string beans, carrots for dinner .
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

whole foods: Eggs, Chicken, Steak (lean cuts only: ex. flank steak, sirloin), Ground Turkey/Beef (only 93/7 and up), Fish (tuna, swordfish, salmon, halibut, etc.) Pork Chops/Tenderloin, Cottage Cheese, Almonds, Natural Peanut Butter.

supplemental protein: Whey protein isolate, casein protein.

Comment

i actually get from protein from bacon and eggs during breakfast is it ok?
        Grape Seed

Comment

These all suplliments for food which you can share with us is really very great for the protein that can be survives several things which can be great such as I like which are broccoli, string beans, carrots for dinner .
          anthony morrison

Comment

Proteins is most important for health, As per my opinion, Protein containing foods are grouped as either complete or incomplete proteins. Proteins are complex organic compounds. The basic structure of protein is a chain of amino acids.
            dean graziosi

Comment

One easy quick Protein source i did not see listed is MILK.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Liquid eggwhites, I have to have them...ALWAYS..quick easy and real food....

Comment

Lot of protein are required for the muscle building, and these protein can get from
                  milk, eggs, chicken and the fresh fruits. These source can provide the protein for the bodybuilding.
                  baltimore fitness trainer

Comment

What I do, which helps, is I cook up a BIG (min5lb max 14lb) leg of Lamb, Turkey, Chicken, Roast, Leg of Pork or Cheap Hunk of meat on Sunday.
                    I keep it in the fridge under foil where i can pick at it and snack on it all week while i am waiting to eat or cooking. of course wash it down w/Milk and maby some protein powder.

1 pound = 453.59237 grams
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Proteins are biochemical compounds are usually formed into a brawl or a biological action of cilia bend composed of one or added peptides. Peptides by a aggregate of individual peptide band amid adjoining amino acerbic residues amino acerbic carboxy and amino groups of beeline polymer chain.

Comment

From rice..

Comment

Protein play a vital role in our health. Its a basic need for our body. I think best sources of protein are Apple, Almond, Fish, Chicken, etc.
                          These sources can provide the protein for the bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfinest View Post
                            How do you guys get all the protein you need in your diet everyday? I eat A LOT of eggs lol, usually chicken breast or steak everyday, and of course shakes. Just curious to see what ya'll eat lol
                            I eat meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, legumes, and nuts which all have substantial amounts of proteins. We get proteins in our diet from meat, dairy products, nuts and certain grains and beans.
                            best diet plans

Comment

classic source for me:chicken breast with dill sauce and rice+potatoes,whey concentrate+isolate with water

Comment

Working...
                              X