FACEBOOK.......Yayy or Nayy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACEBOOK.......Yayy or Nayy?

What's your thoughts on facebook? Personally, I think it is way out of control. Ive never seen a bigger group of people addicted to something in my life and for what? Its the biggest gossip instrument I have ever beared witness to. Anyone else want to gouge their eyes out when they have to see anything that deals with farmville or mob wars? fed up with it......
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

I have a Facebook, I only got it because my girlfriend kept bugging me. The thing pisses me off sometimes, fucking people I never talked to in High School all of a sudden want to know whats going on in my life. It's a step up from Myspace at least, that fucking shit was a cesspool of camwhores, internet tough guys, and people with unwarranted self importance.
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

im addicted...just being on. i dont do that farmville mafia shit, that is hella annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
        I have a Facebook, I only got it because my girlfriend kept bugging me. The thing pisses me off sometimes, fucking people I never talked to in High School all of a sudden want to know whats going on in my life. It's a step up from Myspace at least, that fucking shit was a cesspool of camwhores, internet tough guys, and people with unwarranted self importance.
        Laughing.... Guido -tell me just once - what you really think!

You don't mince words! I agree with you. To each his own - but it is not for me.

Comment

I hate them all, social network sites are the bain of society. Plus all my old school friends are dick heads and I wouldn't want to speak to them anyway. I have real life friends I speak to face to face on a daily basis, that's good enough for me.

Comment

just another step towards the Dark Side Of The Force

Comment

Every time I go on fb there always someone crying or telling u what there gonna do what they did it should be called fools book and its really meant for girls to gossip imo

Comment

Well said guido.....lmao.....exactly...I could give two shits less about being friends now with someone I wasn't 20 years ago. Status update: going to make a sandwich....Status update: im back......status update: going to bed......F.O!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I really love the ones that have to put the daily inspirational message. Ex: live your day like it was your last.....ok why don't you live your day like grand theft auto 2 was effin real. Then it might actually be your last day.
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Not my thing. Its kinda scary for kids, it seems like it reduces their social skills. But I guess if you're not addicted to it it's ok. Everything in moderation.

Comment

Unfotrunately I got sucked in to the black hole a few weeks ago when I got laid off from my job. I signed up in like 2009 but never, ever went on up until recently. It's sad how this is the only way some people know how to stay in touch these days. Now that I'm unemployed I figured I might as well start logging on more often and reconnected with alot of old freinds. Some people are so pathetic though, and its sad how they find the need to put themselves out there on display for all to see. Not to mention that my grandfather actually has an account, along with two of my aunts, one uncle, and my little cousins (15-21) so I am very careful about what info I choose to share.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I have a huge family with lots of brothers and sisters. tons of aunts and uncles and threw multiple marriages of my parents... lots of grand parents. I use facebook to communicate with my friends and family. I can see what everyone is up to and they can know what me and my family are up to without too much hassle or awkward phone calls (talking on the phone with my family is either 1 word answers or one person babbling on and on until you want to off yourself)

Honestly, I feel like people that do not have facebook are normally hiding something bad.

Comment

Bad like what? I once stood on an injured bird.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                          Bad like what? I once stood on an injured bird.
                          LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAH Man..... Funny but weird!!!!! lololololololol

Comment

Well for instance, I know a guy that doesn't have a facebook because he lies to multiple women so they all think they are his gf.

I should saw I assume that anyone under 35 that doesn't have facebook are hiding something. Usually lying to one coup or another.

Comment

Not everyone's a physco.

I'm married (have no girlfriends)
                              I'm a student
                              I'm mostly broke
                              I have a daughter
                              and I like motorbikes.

I hope you now exclude me from being a physco.

I kind of see where your coming from.

Comment

Working...
                              X