Second Cycle TestE TrenE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Cycle TestE TrenE

This is the proposal for my second cycle, was looking for some critiquing or suggestions. I am looking to gain lean muscle mass, with the possibility of losing some BF, which will happen with the trenE. It will be my first time running tren.

Previous history: GP Test E 500mg 10 weeks. Kept 90% of my gains, no side effects, great first cycle, glad I chose that. Before that I have run a single PH with good results as well.

22 Years old. 206lbs 11-12% bodyfat.

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg Mon/Thrs
    Week 1-12 Tren E 300mg Split into two.
    Week 1-3 Dbol 30mg ed
    Week 1-14.5 HCG 400IU
    Week 1-18 Aromasain 6.5mg ED
    Running liquid prami a week before cycle tapering it up starting at .125 eventually to .25 and than to .5

PCT
    Day 1 300mg Next 10 days 100mg next 10 days 50mg

I am all ears to any advice. I am choosing trenE because after reading literally multiple hundreds of threads and posts about trenA and trenE it seems like sides play bigger roles in tren newbies using trenA, however I do understand if something should happen the long E will be in me for longer.

Any previous tren users feel free to chime in.
    Ironsoman
    Last edited by Ironsoman; 03-18-2011, 01:39 AM.

Looks pretty solid and not too amped up. Just curious, why run HCG for the full 14 weeks and r u talking every 4 days?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Almost everywhere I read about and peoples cycle layouts always included the HCG for tisticular atrophy, and the idea is that keeping the boys running while on cycle will make recovery easier as well as less difficult of having to restart at the end of cycle when their active all cycle. And yeah sorry, every 3 to 4 days for HCG, i didnt make that clear in my OP.

Comment

My only concern is for that long with HCG is shutting them down all together. Thoughts? Ive read pros and cons and not to use it longer than 4 weeks at a time without an equal amount of time off.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I belive that the thought behind that are only when your taking high dosages of it? And that small dosages like 250IU a week of it will keep Leydig cells active. I could be wrong?
          Ironsoman
          Last edited by Ironsoman; 03-18-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

first the aromasin dosage is way to low i tink, go 12,5mg ed minimum then ad 10 nolva and you will be good to go, also 600mg tren e for first time is very much 400mg will be more then gtg,

Comment

Originally posted by Ironsoman View Post
              I belive that the thought behind that are only when your taking high dosages of it? And that small dosages like 250IU a week of it will keep Leydig cells active. I could be wrong?
              did use 250iu hcg tru cycle 3 time and worked very fine, no problems with the boys :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Vaffanculo View Post
                first the aromasin dosage is way to low i tink, go 12,5mg ed minimum then ad 10 nolva and you will be good to go, also 600mg tren e for first time is very much 400mg will be more then gtg,
                No no, 300mg split up into two shots for twice a week. 150mg per shot. Halflife of tren is 5-7. And no nolva during tren.

Comment

Bump to the top

Comment

That is what I have been wondering about the HCG. My next cycle is going to be heavier and longer than my last one and I'm going to use HCG. I was just going to use it during pct for 4 weeks.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                    X