No announcement yet.

Top Bulking Cycles of 2011//(Everyone just add what has worked the best for YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Bulking Cycles of 2011//(Everyone just add what has worked the best for YOU

I know you all know those threads like " THE TOP TEN BULKING CYCLES". Well the majority
    of them were written almost a decade ago. I'm sure with new research alot of people
    would object with some of those cycles or change bits n pieces. ANYWHO, today, WHAT do you guys think are the ((BEST Cycles of the Bulking WORLD)). Wether it be a short or long;simplistic or advanced cycle; LETS ALL CONTRIBUTE WHAT WE CAN...Since all of us have tried different things every1's opinions are VALUED!!!!!
    ((IT'D B NICE TO HAVE A STICKY WITH SUCH INFORMATION, (we can do cutting after)))

As you post and if some bump it or what not a can add it to a Universal list.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

________________TOP BULKING CYCLES OF TODAY______________
    1)~
    Beginner Cycle for Bulk;

~ DBol 30mg ED 1-6weeks
    ~ Test Cypionate 500 EW 1-10weeks
    Last edited by Guest; 03-17-2011, 08:08 PM.

Good Begining Cycle for Bulk

DBol 30mcg ED 1-6weeks
    Test Cypionate 500 EW 1-10weeks

Comment

i agree with bugse. i might do 40 ED on the DBol tho

Comment

Well this one was my favorite but please don't try it..........

weeks 1-4 1,000mg Test Cyp, 50mg Anadrol ED, 50mg Dbol ED, 500mg Deca Week
        weeks 4-8 1,000mg Test Cyp 75mg Dbol (weeks 4-6) then 30mg Dbol (weeks 7-8) 500mg Deca week

I put on 30lbs on that one.....lost all my hair to

Comment

HOLY SH$# LIMO, I suprised you didn't pop like a cartoon character.

Comment

i've tried a lot of different combos and for me, nothing beats the tried and true test/deca/dbol. it's done the job for me every time. i think i've ran that combo mabye 4 times now. my doses are pretty moderate, something like,

16 wks test cyp 750mg, deca 500mg, dbol 30mg for the first 8 wks.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
              whenever i run a high dose of test, i sprout hair on an area of my body that used to be smooth. at this point, i'm pretty much a hairy beast if i stop shaving!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Short Estersand a shorter cycle

Weeks
                1-8 Test PROP 1mg EOD
                1-8 NPP 100mg EOD.........
                1-4(5) DBOL 25-40MG ED/ SPLIT UP THRUOUT THE DAY 3-4X IS IDEAL
                Last edited by Guest; 03-17-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  Well this one was my favorite but please don't try it..........

weeks 1-4 1,000mg Test Cyp, 50mg Anadrol ED, 50mg Dbol ED, 500mg Deca Week
                  weeks 4-8 1,000mg Test Cyp 75mg Dbol (weeks 4-6) then 30mg Dbol (weeks 7-8) 500mg Deca week

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

YEA, limo obv that is ont he more extremely advanced side.. even tho i have had taked low doses of both drol and dbol for like 3 wks.. and itworked nicely... I mean you woul know best, but 8 wks on the dbol.and it isnt even a low dose...imo lower the dose or cut it down to 5 wks.

Comment

Lol Sam that's funny same thing happened to me I never had to shave the back of my neck I do now and that cycle u do works great for me I also like tren in that mix as well

Comment

Limo...........HOLY EFFIN SMOKES!!!!!!
                      Cartoon character.........funneeeeeeee
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

That's funny sam1976 same thing happened to me, out of no where a bud sprouted up. Looked like a something from the movie Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                          YEA, limo obv that is ont he more extremely advanced side.. even tho i have had taked low doses of both drol and dbol for like 3 wks.. and itworked nicely... I mean you woul know best, but 8 wks on the dbol.and it isnt even a low dose...imo lower the dose or cut it down to 5 wks.
                          I have been able to run high doses of dbol like 40mg to 50mg ED for 12 to 16 weeks without any noticable negative side effects. I even had blood work done 2 weeks after stopping one run and my liver enzymes were still in the normal range. I guess my body is built to handle it. I have had other sides like hair loss and high blood pressure which I talked about in another thread. But my older brother and our father has high blood pressure and hes bald and he never used AAS so did i inherit these traits from him??

Comment

12 weeks cycle

1-4 week 50mg oxymetholone ED
                            1-12 week 500mg sustanon or blend W
                            1-12 week 400mg equipose W
                            8-12 week 40mg winy ED
                            1-12 week 25mg proviron ED
                            1-12 week 10mg nolvadex ED
                            1-12 week 200mg silimarin ED

Comment

Working...
                            X