Hello to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All

I am new here but i have been at this game a very long time , 43yrs old 5'6' 205lbs about 7% bf. The last couple of days i have been reading some of the post I see we have a few people who no what there doing and are very knowledgable people thats goodeverybody has something new to learn . As far as gear goes I like to run EQ 600mg wkly/ Test-E 500mg wkly for about 20 weeks then drop the EQ and add Mast-E 400mg wkly and Winny Tabs 50mg ED for 8 weeks. All gear from Naps with great results, they might take a little longer to deliever but you cant beat the $ and quality.
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

You start with a nice balanced cycle (androgenic to anabolic), but then you start hardening and run full androgenics next to the testosterone backbone. What are you're anti-E's I think you'll need them, and what about PCT? No scrinking of balls - enlarged prostate at 43 and that kind of juice? ...and welcome on the board..

Comment

Hey Ronny whats up? I us provine as a anti-e and clomed and hcg for a pct. yes there is some shrinkage and the prostate is fine had everthing checked before i started this . Do you think i am useing too much juice?

Comment

I like that cycle. Nice to see some other seasoned guys on here (I'm 44). I like to run between 750mg and 1,000mg a week when I'm on and I have a future planned run which will incorporate winny tabs at 50mg a week. I like that dosage and the length of time you are running it. Did you find the winny got you more vascular??

Comment

Yup, nice seeing the old heads, (hey that includes me) limo, waz up..

Comment

Yea the winny tabs get me very vascular n I m not a naturaly vascular guy but between the eq n winny I get where I wanna be I take the tabs couse I don't like the painful shots ed or rod. I have running that cycle for a few.years now with good results

Comment

nice to have another knowledeable person to learn from

Comment

Welcome to JM, What does your PCT look like on a cycle like this (28 Weeks)?

Comment

About 2 weeks after I start hcg for three weeks then some clomed
                  Matty051
                  Last edited by Matty051; 03-25-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Welcome to JM! you seem to know what your doing always a good start.

Comment

Working...
                    X