Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Deca Bloat

Hi,

I was wondering if it's true that Caber and/or vittamin b6 can combat deca bloat? Caber is expensive and vitamin b6 seems too good to be true. Are there other options besides dropping deca because I really love deca? Please help. Thanks.

Make sure you monitor the levels of Deca you are injecting, you dont want to end up with Deca dick. I offset 250mg of Deca with 750mg-1000mg GP sustanon.

Comment

Well, for my next cycle I plan to use 500mg gp deca and 250mg norma test e. I know I can use nolva and proviron for test e (I also have gp arimidex), but it's the deca that worries me. My last cycle was deca and dbol, but I was bloated to the point of having a distended stomach even long after the dbol was dropped.

Comment

I always use a test to balance out the deca. you can load the test in the same dart as the Deca, and your gains will be maximized. I would bump up your test and down on the Deca. Deca is a bulking agent, so bloating is a side effect for most people.

Comment

i agree with kcf that test is the key to keeping deca from causing issues. i think 250mg deca to 1000mg test is a little much, but i agree with the principle. a common "bro science" rule is run your test 100mg higher than your deca. the most common cycle i see on the net is 500mg test e/400mg deca. still, even at that ratio, i still feel a little off. i feel better running my test at about 200mg higher than my deca. you may be ok running your outlined plan, but there is a pretty decent chance you'll run into 'deca dick' at 250mg test/500mg deca.

now, on to your question! your nolva isn't goint to do anything for your deca and your prov isn't going to be very much protection from your test or deca. prov isn't really an AI. it may help slightly, but IMO, it's main benefit is to free up test by binding to SHBG. now it wouldn't hurt to have an anti-progest drug on hand, but i've found that if i use an AI at a moderate dose(i use adex ) things stay under control. the way i've understood it is that progest can only be a problem in a high estrogen enviorment. keeping estrogen controled should reduce your overall water retention...but water retention is your friend if you're trying to grow. it's just part of the game when it comes to using bulking drugs. if you dont want it, pick another compound.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i agree with kcf that test is the key to keeping deca from causing issues. i think 250mg deca to 1000mg test is a little much, but i agree with the principle. a common "bro science" rule is run your test 100mg higher than your deca. the most common cycle i see on the net is 500mg test e/400mg deca. still, even at that ratio, i still feel a little off. i feel better running my test at about 200mg higher than my deca. you may be ok running your outlined plan, but there is a pretty decent chance you'll run into 'deca dick' at 250mg test/500mg deca.

now, on to your question! your nolva isn't goint to do anything for your deca and your prov isn't going to be very much protection from your test or deca. prov isn't really an AI. it may help slightly, but IMO, it's main benefit is to free up test by binding to SHBG. now it wouldn't hurt to have an anti-progest drug on hand, but i've found that if i use an AI at a moderate dose(i use adex ) things stay under control. the way i've understood it is that progest can only be a problem in a high estrogen enviorment. keeping estrogen controled should reduce your overall water retention...but water retention is your friend if you're trying to grow. it's just part of the game when it comes to using bulking drugs. if you dont want it, pick another compound.
            Sam,

The reason I've planned on 500mg deca and 250mg test e for my next cycle is because I want collagen synthesis to help out with my tendons (I am in my 30s), as I understand too much test would be counter to this goal. Based on your reply, would arimidex .25mg eod be sufficient for estrogen control at the dosages stated here and also what anti-progest would you recommend? Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

somewhere between .25 to .5mg EOD. everyone is slightly different. i see what you're saying, but the low test dose is likely to cause a whole other world of problems. EQ is also just as good for collagen and there is much less bloat. if you look around the net, there is a study floating around that talks about deca, eq and var... how they increase collagen. i can't remember the numbers, but 300mg of EQ increased it by something crazy like 5x (dont really remember but it was that dramatic). deca is about the same. you don't beed 500mg of deca if that is your goal. 200-300 would be enough. maybe look for that study and think about EQ. if you do use deca, you would probably regret not running enough test with it. deca dick isn't just erectile disfunction. you may also feel shut down like you have low test. i've felt it a little on test/deca and it's not fun. feel kind of weak, dont want to train, ect.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

oh also, as far as an anti-progest, i really can't speak from personal experience. every time i've used deca, the AI alone has worked very well

Comment

Thanks, Sam.

Comment

Working...
                  X