Dbol + winny? New user needs experienced advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol + winny? New user needs experienced advise

Hi guys. Relatively new to this but have been researching products and forums for weeks now. Have read over 100 sites, lots of books and literature on the matter. I have decided to do my first stack and need some direction since many websites continue to give me contradicting information. I?m sure with your expertise, you?ll be able to guide me.

Quick facts about me: 29 yrs old, 174 lbs, 5?11, 14%BF, train 4 times a week for the past 13 years, do intense cardio bursts (170 ? 210bpm) twice a week. I ride my bike 40-50 miles on the weekends.

I recently got dbol and winny pills. One of my friends at the gym recommends I take 30mg of dbol and 50mg of Winny a day for 6 weeks. Many sites I read say this is dangerous. What is your opinion? My goal is to gain 15 pounds of solid lean mass and bring my BF% down to 10%. I want to be and remain at 190lbs. If I only do dbol, should I stack it with something? Dbol and then winny? Immediately after or should i wait?

Please advise! I realize this question has asked before, but answers keep on changing depending on which website i visit. Thanks in advance,

Why two orals?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Not sure, it was his recommendation. He is kind of crazy and takes all sorts of things without doing his due-diligance on what he is putting into his body. Not the brightest crayon in the box if you know what i mean. Thats why i am turning to this forum; of all the ones i read you guys seem to have your heads on straight and know what you are talking about. I do not want to do something that will adversely affect me in the future. This should be a measured risk.
      cbass
      Last edited by cbass; 03-17-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

What exactly is your goal? Sounds like from what you posted, you are more endurance oriented if you are cycling that much along with that much cardio. Do you have an aversion to pinning?
        Are you looking to build mass?
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Goal is 15lbs of lean muscle mass and go down to 10% BF. I will stop the cycling if necessary; just want to gain the mass for the summer and keep it. Pinning OK.

Comment

I'm a big time cyclist in the summer. Usually try and ride 30-50 miles a day and 75 on weekends. My summer cycle is gonna be something like this:
            1-4 weeks 50-100mgs D Bol
            1-20 600 mg EQ
            1-20 500-750 mg Test e
            Then PCT
            3 weeks of HCG
            Anastrozole
            It's a long cycle but the EQ should help with endurance and the Test e should hopefully help me keep the mass
            I would keep the orals to less than 6 weeks. I worry about my liver.
            I would definitely get blood work done
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

If it's your first cycle just stick with the basics: 500mg test en EW, Tbol or Dbol @ 30mg ED for 4 weeks, 25mg Proviron ED throughout cycle + PCT after.

Comment

i would agree with what stumpy said, what nephilim said might be a bit much for you first time, the test e and d-bol would give you grate gains along as your workouts and diet are good.

Comment

Stumpy and Jimmy are correct, first cycle should be very simple. You already have the dbol, so get some test enanthate or test cyp, and do 300 to 500mg of test for 10 to 12 weeks, along with 20 to 30 mg of dbol the first 4to6 weeks. Eat like crazy, train, and sleep! Then repeat, lol. Also have some nolvadex or arimidex on hand in case you have estrogen problems. And research pct to control your hormones when you are done with this first cycle. If you do this right 15lbs or more should be very obtainable. Food should be your focus, when I hear of newbies failing to reach their goals, I usually find out it was duet related, not gear related. Your gonna grow your first cycle no matter what but, we want optimal growth here. You can only grow like you do on your first cycle once, so make it count! You should be looking to consume around 400 grams of protein a day, along with heavy basic training, focusing on the bench press, dead lifts and squats. Day one chest and tris, day two back and bi's and legs day three, and repeat. Take a day off in between workout in order to recover. And get your sleep. I wouldn't do cardio on your weight training days. If on your day off you feel up to it go ahead. But if you are eating like this and don't see the scale move by week two, drop the cardio.
                  But truly devote yourself to eating, food is anabolic, combine that with the right gear and gym time and you should reach your goals. It will be a lot of hard work but well worth it in the end. Put on 15lbs of raw muscle and people won't recognize you!

Comment

^^ very well said, good post Newgoal300.

Comment

Guys GREAT insight thank you so much for this. Neph, Stumpy, Jimmy and New, thanks! Will take your advise to heart and follow through on it. I knew my buddy was a little crazy; what you said makes sense.

Comment

I like my liver too much to run both those orals 2gether. Id say one or the other wit a dose of test imo

Comment

for a first timer i prefer if u stick with test e or cyp at 500mg for 10 weeks , and in case u insist of doing these orals stick with 4 weeks cycles not more with a break of at least 4 weeks in between but lower the dosage dbol 20mg winny 20mg , maybe later on ur next one u can bump it to 30mg each no more and have some liver protection like milk thistle or liv52 during cycles and check ur liver enzymes (blood test).
                          good luck

Comment

Working...
                          X