• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to order second cycle

Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

its a prestack cycle
    YOur thoughts?

First time pinning. what is the best size to use for my first time and any other advice would be great

sounds similar to my cycle on order except I'm using TestE and 10mg more d-bol.

23g needle length depending on how fat you are, 1.5 inch.

Be sterile with everything and when drawing out your test swap to a new needle fo injecting, the needle gets blunter after you draw from the vial or bounce it off floor of the amp.

Comment

Anyone now the sponsers needle g

I have no fat

Comment

Originally posted by Joelinnh View Post

I have no fat
        IDK I don't use the sponsor for needles. I have a UK supplier that gives me 100 pins and syringes for ?10

Remember though that the 1.5 needle should not go into your arse to the hilt, if it snaps you have nothing to grab onto to pull it out, so its always good to have some needle still showing just encase.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
          Remember though that the 1.5 needle should not go into your arse to the hilt, if it snaps you have nothing to grab onto to pull it out, so its always good to have some needle still showing just encase.
          What?!

WTF is in you ass that breaks off stainless steel needles

Comment

I would run the arimidex at .5 eod or e3d .5 everyday is over kill and a waste of gear at only 500mg test wk

Comment

looks like n**s beginner bulk cycle. I'm sure it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                IDK I don't use the sponsor for needles. I have a UK supplier that gives me 100 pins and syringes for ?10

Hahahahaaaa sad but true that made me cringe reading that
                ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
                :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

Start out with a small box of 1.5" pins. I had horrible pain with them. I switched to 1" pins and other than the gear, had way less issues. Just a thought for ya. I'm kind of a big arse baby though.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

just did my first pin monday 250 test E right quad...drawing was shitty but the injection was quick and ez, no pain...left quad tomorrow morning....

oh yea for those wondering im running test E 500 1-10
                    Superdrol 20 mg 1-4
                    Adex .5 eod 3-12
                    Epistane 36mg 10-12
                    nolva probly 30/20/20/10/10 wk13-17
                    any likes dislikes? just curous what yall think?

Good luck OP
                    BigWilley19
                    Last edited by BigWilley19; 03-17-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelinnh View Post

I have no fat
                      sponsors needles are 21g 1.5 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                        What?!

WTF is in you ass that breaks off stainless steel needles
                        It can happen, speak to a nurse. It's not some thick bar of solid steel your injecting yourself with, needles are quite fragile and if you make big sudden moves with muscle tension they can snap.
                        AwesomeSmiley
                        Banned
                        Last edited by AwesomeSmiley; 03-17-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

^^ AwesomeSmiley is correct, I've never had it happen and I don't want it to but it can happen. Even if you're totaly (ish) fat free you still need a measurable length of needle to allow enough to go into the muscle but at the same time leaving some outside of the injection area. Try dropping a used pin on the floor and see what happens to it, they may be made of metal but they're hollow inside.

Comment

Thank you all and is that guage the sponser has good for a beginner chicken shit?

Comment

I have a little booty, and i just got my order of needles in...i have 1.5 inches because i heard that was best for an ass, but I'm looking at this thing, and I'm like omg! (That what she says)

Comment

Working...
                              X