Hello Juiced Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Juiced Muscle

Greetings all. I'm a 31 y/o family man from Oklahoma. 6'2" 210 lbs, probably 20% bf. I have lifted weights on & off for my whole life, but only recently became interested in juicing. I had a bad BMX accident last May, which left me on the couch with a broken leg for about 8 months. I'm now looking to return to my active lifestyle, and I'm hoping that a cycle of test e will help me get back up to strength. Currently I'm in the gym 4 days per week, looking to cut fat, and rebuild some muscle naturally before I start the cycle. My real concern is retention of gains, as I plan to do only a single cycle to help regain full function in the injured leg. Any advice on PCT and post cycle workout is welcome. Thanks for having me.

LH

Welcome to JM!

Comment

Welcome to our house of no shame but lots of pain to subtain the gains. Had a silly moment, "Ramdom". Welcome.

Comment

^^lol
        Welcome aboard hane8681, lots of good info on this board, if you can't find what you need just post up and your questions will get answered.

Comment

Welcome to JM bro.

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse.

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                Welcome to our house of no shame but lots of pain to subtain the gains. Had a silly moment, "Ramdom". Welcome.
                Yea what he said!!!!! lololololololo Safelife is the king of whey!!!! wait a min.....That was random!!!!!! lololololololo

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

welcome bro.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site, lots of great info on here
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                      X