how is it possible??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is it possible??

I'm researching for a few articles on BDD, and I'm wondering how it is possible that people are mutilating their body forgood with cosmetic surgery - piercings - tattoos - implants etc etc. They are becomming a freak but don't know it themselves and keep continuing their destructive behaviour. Finding all kinds of facts, like how bodybuilders devellop tissue death (necrosis) and after removal (again) inject vegetable or mineral oils to increase their mass. Same with eating disorders etc until death.. Its much more common then I ever thought, I always thought Gregg was an exception with a few mental cases that followed his example
    Attached Files

Synthol is ripe over here as well. Met a lot of door security guys who all seem to wander over to me and instantly start talking about oils. I've never used synthol, I much prefer to grow muscle rather than saturate it with crap. Synthol is usefull for competitors if they have a lagging muscle but it's certainly not the first thing people should be looking at. As for tattoos and piercings...........got quite a few.

Comment

Those have to be pec implants on the first kid, no? He looks like an idiot, maybe he should've worked on his upper chest a little more before the surgery so he wouldn't look so foolish. But I guess hard work isn't his cup of tea and that's why he went and did what he did. I don't mind tattoos or piercings, but the guy in that pic does creep me out, not gonna lie.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thats not cute or sportsmen like at all.

Comment

Thats not cute or sportsmen like at all.
          It is really quite sad. I guess the injections etc. will fade but the tattoos all over his head and face is a different story. What do you do for your next thrill?

Comment

wow. Thats a tattoo

Comment

I don't mind tattoos, I have about a dozen. No piercings though and I don't want bigger implants than my wifes.

Comment

The oils are sick IMO, to each his own i guess.

Now tattoos i have a few, tattoos are kinda sexy- for example kat von d is one sexy ass tatted female!
                Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

I agree those oils are terrible man I don't see how that looks any good....

Comment

what i dont understand is how something like synthol relates to any sort of strength gain.

as far as tattoos and piercings, im a big fan. had tongue done, snake bites, ears gauged to 1"...took it all out though haha, still have plenty of tats

Comment

here it fits "Moderation is best"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude View Post
                        what i dont understand is how something like synthol relates to any sort of strength gain.

as far as tattoos and piercings, im a big fan. had tongue done, snake bites, ears gauged to 1"...took it all out though haha, still have plenty of tats
                        There are no strength gains, it's just a few muppets who think they look good. At best, the oil is only going to help strech the muscle membrain to help allow the muscle to grom more but it's minimal.

Comment

Its not that a agree or not agree, I have tattoos etc, but the fact that some people overreact, they don't sunbath, but they are tanned all year long, not just tanned but as brown as possible, mostly blond and wearing lots of gold. Not taking a few tattoos, but tattooed al over, the complete body ..the face etc, not a few piercings but as much as possible..thats body dismorphic disorder (BDD). What a read in scientific surveys is that young people now are attracted to bodybuilding because thats a mindset too... you eat controlled, train controlled. Bodybuilding is dedication and thats what this disorder is about, they set a goal and go for it despite all costs. Its sad

Lets face it, appearence is very important in this modern society of us. Wrote some nice pieces about it can't wait to present to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                            There are no strength gains, it's just a few muppets who think they look good. At best, the oil is only going to help strech the muscle membrain to help allow the muscle to grom more but it's minimal.
                            saw a video of synthol armed dude pull a bus...i dont get it :/

Comment

I guess to each his own......a lot of people have no dedication at all to anything that requires commitment and long term perseverance. Hence the implants, lipo suction, lose weight fast commercials, gain muscle fast commercials etc. And the list goes on. Everyone wants to look like a body builder or movie star yet not put an ounce of work into it. Pretty sad really. You want to tattoo your whole head and face? Go for it. Just don't expect everyone to accept you. Then don't blame everyone for not accepting you. Expressionism is something to behold sometimes or laugh at uncontrollably.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X