Daily vitmains/ supplement intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily vitmains/ supplement intake

Hello everyone, I wanted to see what everyone else is taking on a daily/ routine basis with regards to vitamins and supplements. On a typical day I take the following vitamins:
    2 Mega Man Multi's from GNC (one in the am and one after workout/before dinner)
    2- 1200mg caps of Fish Oil (one in am and one after workout)
    3- 120mg caps of Milk Thistle (two in the am and one after workout)
    1- GNC Big 150 'B complex' in the am
    1- 800mcg tab of Folic Acid after workout
    2- 1000mg caps of CLA (one in am and one after workout)
    1 cap of Vitamin C in am (not sure of dose)
    1 cap of Calcium in the am (not sure of dose)
    2- 500 mg tabs of Lycine (one in am and one after workout)
    1- 595 mg tab of Potassium Gluconate in the am

I used to take Creatine/ Cell Tech and have tried a number of other supplements in the past, but back in HS before I had ever taken gear. I try to avoid supplements now and would rather just go with some gear, along with the vitamins listed above. I just turned 30 and would like to know if there are any other vitamins you would recommend. Or let me know if you think something I listed is a waste or unnecessary and please let me know the reason/ logic behind it.

Thanks.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

multivitamin tablet in the morning
    fish oil capsule in the morning
    milk thistle capsules 3 times daily.

Comment

wow that quite a lot of vitamin's glad you started this thread i wanted to know the types of things people take day to day, but the only thing i take is a multivitamin with breakfast but im still young im sure my body will cope without all the others vitamin's haha

Comment

I am far from an expert and this is just my opinion but, I really limit the amount of vitamin supplaments I take. I'm a big believer in getting my nutrients from food (alot of greens and fish) I get more than enough fish oil, vitamin C, folic acid, potasium, calcium and whatever comes in the "multi vitamins". Plus that stuff is not regulated and I'm suspicious about what is really in em' and its expensive! I'd rather use that money to buy more food or gear.

Comment

Is it really possible to get all the nutrients our body needs from the food we eat alone? I know it would have to depend on your diet, but I hate most veggies and only eat them on occasion (salad, carrots, string beans and broccoli everything else I despise). Any additional input from our wonderful MODS would be appreciated.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Depending on training intensity might want to check out chromium picolinate it helps support healthy blood sugar, works great for me

Comment

well daily vitamin intakes are our body requirement and like Vitamin A is good for your eye support, heart, brain, red blood cell development and vitamin B is necessary for brain and heart system and vitamin C is citrus and Vitamin D is necessary for your bones and calcium and hence all the vitamins are important for human body and human body needs it and must be taken daily some of vitamins to live healthy life.
              tampa boot camp

Comment

I train intense, 5-6 times a week. Suppliments I take year round are:

Multivitamin powder (I prefer powder form to the pills)
                Omega 3,6,9 (Fish Oil)
                Rougly 75g of BCAAs (Sometimes more depending on how intense i'm training)
                Protein (I use a Isolate/whey protein mix. Both a fast and slow digesting source)
                Pre-Workout Suppliment mix (green tea, yohimbe, glutamine, creatine, BCAAs, some other mixes)
                Post-Workout (protein powder and then a fast digesting powder carb source, glutamine).

When i'm cutting and going for looks, i'll use a vaso-muscular compound (N*Rage) in the am and before workout and a thermogenic (fat loss).

Now, i've yet to use any AAS/gear, so this is what I use for a natural approach. When I decide to do a cycle, i'll run a detox for 2-3 weeks and not take anything, and then just take the gear along with my multivitamin and protein.

Comment

Thanks gymrat think i'm gonna get some chromium picolinate and try it out.
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                  X