picture id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture id

Iv never used mg or Wu so is it standard for them to ask for picture is when sending cash

Yes I live in the US and they have always asked me for my driver's license (which has a photo) in order to send $$.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
      Yes I live in the US and they have always asked me for my driver's license (which has a photo) in order to send $$.
      Wow, I thought it was strict here, not once have ever been asked for ID nor have I ever been asked to provide a photo. The most i have ever been asked for is a phone number. I guess the UK is less strict

Comment

From the us and was never asked to show ID.....I'm sure you're fine. maybe you were paying with a card versus cash

Comment

From the us and was never asked to show ID.....I'm sure you're fine. maybe you were paying with a card versus cash
          Same goes for me. From US also - and did not have to show ID. Sent Wu other day. I did have to place call to WU to give them info including my name city and phone number and all recipient info. That was extent. No Id, etc. was asked for.

Comment

Jtilman - So I guess the answer - possibly?

Comment

Cool thanks for the info

Comment

yea ive used 4 different wu around me and never had to show id

Comment

Some do, and some don't ask..

Comment

Originally posted by thedepot View Post
                    i paid w/ cash so it must vary by location and I've used the same place each time. guess I need to switch it up next time

Originally posted by bmorrison View Post
                    yea ive used 4 different wu around me and never had to show id
                    A fellow Jersey boy! good shit bro, thanks for the input... I thought we were required by law to show a photo id so guess i need to shop around next time.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                    X