Anabol British Dispensary legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabol British Dispensary legit?

I got these from a friend, he claims he obtained them from Thailand a couple of years ago.I am suspicious though because I have tried them for 9 days now at 20mgs and I am not sure about their strength.Of course I need to try some days more to get a clear opinion but anyway.
    What do you guys think of them?
    Attached Files

they look legit. When i have done anabol in the past I dont see or feel results for 2 weeks. Thats just how my body responds. I would go up on the dose to 40mg daily to feel any strength gains.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

They look good to me and I agree with Dbolli I would def raise the amount to 40mg ED or more. 20mg is really on the low end for seeing any type of dramatic increase in size or strength

Comment

I think you should feel a little something at 20mg if you are a newbie. Dr's used to prescribe 10mg a day, and guys would gain at that amount, jmo! But bump it up and see what happens, anabols were always a good brand of dbol....

Comment

it can be hard picking fakes and counterfeits from pics,however imo they look gtg

Comment

british dispensary gear its quite is under-dosed, but definitely g2g

Comment

hard

Its hard to tell from pictures. Mostly I picture them together under the same angle and light the same way, then its easy. Same with the tabs I scan the 500+. Testing with EZ tester (shows methandienone not doses). I have more but most of them are tagged with a name I don't want to use on this site.
              Attached Files

Comment

what's an EZ test Ronny?

Comment

Hey judge...I took dbol from british dispensary....It seemed to be very good. Only took 20 mgs. a day and got crazy strong...

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                    Hey judge...I took dbol from british dispensary....It seemed to be very good. Only took 20 mgs. a day and got crazy strong...
                    Yeah dude but weren't you doin Test then too??

Comment

OH YEA... I was taking something like 500mgs of test a week back then..

Comment

I scanned them
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
                          what's an EZ test Ronny?
                          http://www.eztest.com/shop/

Comment

Working...
                          X