Paid/processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid/processing

Hi guys, i placed my first order with Naps last Tuesday (8th March), the method of payment i used was Moneygram (i paid for the item tuesday too), i kept checking my order status and eventually by Thursday (10th March) dinnertime it had changed from Pending to paid/processing. My question for you guys is... having checked my status today (15th March) it still says paid/processing!!! i wanted to know if this is normal and was wondering how long it will change to maybe.... shipped!!!

cheers guys

Originally posted by danish
    if you looky you will have it in 2months lol
    haha that what i was worried about lol no seriously tho im not expecting it to arrive any time soon i was just wondering why its taking so long to ship seen as i made the payment a week ago!! im new to Naps tho so this could be perfectly normal as far as i know!

Comment

Hi guys, maybe I jumped the gun by posting this thread as would you believe it my status has just changed to shipped!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlueG View Post
        Hi guys, maybe I jumped the gun by posting this thread as would you believe it my status has just changed to shipped!!! Lol
        lmao...good to hear

Comment

GOOD CHANCE BY WENSDAY. CHECK IT ABOUT NOON. Oh i was not suppose to tell u that. No i'm sure by wensday it will be shipped..
          Originally posted by BlueG View Post
          Hi guys, i placed my first order with Naps last Tuesday (8th March), the method of payment i used was Moneygram (i paid for the item tuesday too), i kept checking my order status and eventually by Thursday (10th March) dinnertime it had changed from Pending to paid/processing. My question for you guys is... having checked my status today (15th March) it still says paid/processing!!! i wanted to know if this is normal and was wondering how long it will change to maybe.... shipped!!!

cheers guys

Comment

Like a wise man on this forum once said (or something like this) "If n**s were as fast as burger king, they'd probably fuck up your order"

Comment

It is understandable to be a little nervous or uneasy. But is is better they take their time - and everything works out - safe and without incident.

I for one am glad they are not burger king.

Comment

Working...
              X