Cycle Input Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Input Please

Kay...Please no bashing, I have so much time to prepare I want to take in as much as I can.

I have in mind a 20 week entire cycle...which looks like this

Dianabol/Trenazone (Transdermal Dienolone) Cycle
    Anavar Bridge

2 10ml vials GP test E for
    Dianabol
    Winstrol

Weeks
    1-5 - Dianabol 20/30/30/30/30
    2-7 - Trenazone 75/75/75/75/75/75

BRIDGE

Weeks
    5-10 - Anavar 10/10/10/10/10/10

Weeks
    11-20 - mon/thu. 250mg Test E

11-14 - Dianabol 30/30/30/30

17-20 - Winstrol 30/30/30/30

I'm still debating on whether to incorporate Anadrol during Weeks 11-14 instead of Dbol again...

It will all be Geneza Pharm products, minus the Trenazone from AL

Dbol and Trenazone is an odd combination I know, but it should be pretty satisfying

Support supps are a must and I'm not gonna waste time posting them. Just know for Dbol and Trenazone I'll be using Nolva/p5p/l-dopa for any estrogen and prolactin issues. Also I'm debating on the Anavar bridge or to just make it a pct. If I bridge it i would run Clomid EOD with DAA for first 3-4 weeks of the anavar, as well as giving my liver a light break yet keeping my body up with the AAS. So by Test E time, I should be able to be back where I need be as far as libido and any atrophy that occurs. Again, debating on Dbol or Anadrol because of price, hard to beat Dbol haha, but I'd like to bring in something new after using Dbol already, and Anadrol is similar. I'm not interested in more then one Pinning regimen for this cycle, so any oral tab suggestions to better this cycle would be nice. Again this will take me from April to August, being the only cycle I'll run this year, minus an Mdrol cycle ran in january. Well, thanks for any help bro's

ps...had to edit trenavar to trenazone...its late where i'm at...so...okay lol
    ThatDude
    Last edited by ThatDude; 03-15-2011, 03:58 AM.

first, where is your test in the first 1/2 of this cycle? second, this is wayyyyyy to many oral compounds. i keep reposting this bit of info on orals that i told someone the other day. it was geared towards someone else, so the "12 wks" timeframe doesn't apply to this cycle but everything else does...

you should be aware that liver problems are only one of your concerns. don't forget about the major major effect orals are known to have on your cholesterol. your HDL can go down to zero in a short time. in case you're not aware, LDL leaves plaque on artery walls. HDLs job is to remove that plaque and move it to the liver to be eliminated. plaque from the artery walls leaves you open for heart disease. low HDL also makes you more prone to have a stroke. these things probably aren't going to happen during the 12 wks you'd be on the oral steroid(or they might) but you'll be more likely to suffer long term damage and pay for it later in life.

you're really over complicating this whole thing. pic an oral. run it for the first seveal wks of a 12 wk test cycle and call it a day. there is no need to bridge anything. just go on, run a cycle and come off. trust me, your best bet is to keep it simple.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

also, when you start the test at wk 11, it is going to take seveal wks to kick in. thats why we use dbol with test, so that the dbol starts working while we wait for the test to kick in. the goal of creating a good cycle is to keep your hormones from fluxing up and down the whole time. hormones in flux will give you more side effects.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If I were you I would do dbol at 30 mgs a week for 5 weeks and test e at 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks plus pct
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

@Sam1976, i wasnt going to incorporate test into the first 6 weeks because my original idea was to try a solo dianabol cycle, which being on other boards a couple people have ran very successfully, so with that i wanted to incorporate my trenazone to help solidify and gains made after the dbol is done. i was then going to do pct and take some time off until a test cycle, until Anavar came up, which being less liver toxic, a lot of people use it for bridging. I mean whether people use Test with an oral the oral still creates a problem for the liver. That was just my thought process going through it. But like i said i havent strayed away from the thought of running a pct/break instead of briding with the anavar if you think that would be sensible?

@Cagefighter, ill pretty much be doing that, except Im going to run 10 weeks test e at 500mgs a week, that way my purchase of vials is perfect with my duration of cycle, no need to buy a third bottle and have an extra 6ml sitting around for so long you know?

Comment

That's true
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I completely agree with SAM on this one. It's also way to complicated a cycle. I would also like to know how many cycles you have run prior to this one??

Comment

ive only ran ph's prior to. which is why i wanted to run a solo dbol only cycle and get rid of the trenazone, interested in results. would it be better to drop the anavar idea and go pct route before starting a test cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  I completely agree with SAM on this one. It's also way to complicated a cycle. I would also like to know how many cycles you have run prior to this one??
                  but also TBH, i've seen much, much worse

Comment

As Sam said, you're way over complicating your cycle. Just stick to the basics.....test en 10 - 12 weeks with 30mg Tbol/Dbol for first 4 weeks, you'd be amazed how good a basic cycle like this is.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                      As Sam said, you're way over complicating your cycle. Just stick to the basics.....test en 10 - 12 weeks with 30mg Tbol/Dbol for first 4 weeks, you'd be amazed how good a basic cycle like this is.
                      kay, will do!

why is it you suggest the tbol with dbol? if i'd like a hardening effect of gains/lean mass, any recommendations?

Comment

no, I meant Tbol or Dbol. I prefer Tbol, less water bloat.

Comment

Yeah I'm all for making it simple as Stumpy said. Just do a basic Test/Dbol cycle and see how you react to the different compounds and adjust from there. Thats just an opinion bro, you can bake the cake any way you want but I like to keep it simple.

Comment

understandable guys, thanks for the input

Comment

in my opinion, you're either "on" or you're off. there is no inbetween. you'll be amazed at what just 500mg of test will do for you. as far as running an oral alone or with test, sure either way, you have the same issues an oral can cause, but you get so much more out of combining dbol with test, IME. you can use a lower dose and get a greater effect, IME. plus, you can cut the oral out at 6 wksand still run the cycle for much longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X