No announcement yet.

Torn between which Tren E to buy. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between which Tren E to buy. HELP!

Hi, Im looking to put an order in for some Tren E but cant decide which lab to get, my choices are,

Sciroxx 200mg
    Rohm 200mg
    Veyron 250mg
    Body Nutrition 200mg
    Pro-Chem 200mg

Ive read good things about all especially sciroxx and rohm, i just not sure what to get. Any help from people who have experience with the labs would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I used the Sciroxx tren en last year and looooooved the stuff. Gonna try their tren ace next.

Comment

Yeah, Its a toss up between sciroxx and rohm i think.

Comment

Say what why wouldn't u get it from are fine sponsor ???

Comment

Im happy with my current source, service is excellent and everthing is nextday delivery.

Comment

Sciroxx is one of the best and MANY feel that its the best UGL that's out there

Comment

Originally posted by football09 View Post
              Sciroxx is one of the best and MANY feel that its the best UGL that's out there
              Including me, last cycle was my best to date so I'm gonna repeat it.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's guys i think im going to go with sciroxx!! What was your last cycle stump?

Comment

750mg EW test en, 400mg EW tren en & 300mcg ED GHRP-6 with 50mg Proviron ED.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                    750mg EW test en, 400mg EW tren en & 300mcg ED GHRP-6 with 50mg Proviron ED.
                    Thats I nice cycle right there bro. I like that regardless of who the UGL is as long as its legit.....I do have to say my vote is for the sponsor and not to be a kiss ass, the service for me has been 12 days tops so I can't complain.....I still say thats a Nice cycle

Comment

TBH I didn't get to maximise the cycle to to unforseen interuptions so next time I'll make sure I get to run everything as I want to. May even change to test prop and tren ace for the next one, haven't quite decided yet. I'll run the GHRP6 again as it helped me keep eating well.

Comment

Nice, Ive been thinking of running GHRP-6 for a while, does it make a big diff?

Comment

Working...
                        X