Juiced muscle vs the other boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juiced muscle vs the other boards

We are one down to earth board. We talk things out and realize that everyone has their views and experiences. We all have bad days, but never seen bashing, all the trouble makers are banned. This boards members always contacts the mods if they notice problems and problem people. If you guys currently scan boards like IM/PM look at all the bashing, cursing questionable sourcing going on. I am nobody here guys, but I just want to say you guys are the best and we are one big family. Anytime you have members teaching mods and the mods laying down their pride and accepting these teaching that is some "good stuff." Happy to be a part.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-14-2011, 05:35 PM.

+1, well said SAFELIFE1

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
      +1, well said SAFELIFE1
      ^^^ agreed, well said SAFELIFE1 and all true

Comment

That's Whats up Safelife Nice Thread. JM#1

Comment

Nice said..lets hope we can build out this community. I know for sure more guys and gals like that.

Comment

Everybody is helpful here and no shit talking that's always good .
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

That was beautiful, I think I'm going to cry. I love you guys

Comment

Yup well said safe Ive been a member on a few other boards wow some of the guys fight and talk smack so much I left the boards cause there's no useful info unless u want to learn how to start fights and act stupid its crazy how people are on other boards wow all I no is this has to be one of the best boards there is and proud to be a member thanks to every one on jm for being like fam and be so helpful and helping me reach my goals as a body building athlete

Comment

Yea I got to totally agree....we all have snippy days, obviously me included, yet i have to see anybody go nuclear on here yet. Everyone seems more educated and intelligent and one huge extended family. Now too frickin bad all the other people, governments and haters couldn't learn something from us. You got people from all around the world with one commonality and can comeon here and talk if they were brothers for years. I love it. And gosh darn it, i love you guys.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

This thread is like one big circle jerk

I agree completely that this is by far the best forum out there for our lifestyle. People are friendly and give solid advice. The people that are here make it much better than anything out there. What more can you ask for, great advice, humour, quality reviews, great sponsor and pictures of women with clits that bounce off there knee caps. [insert puke emotion here] This thread brings back memory's of swallowing a handful of E's and telling everyone I love them. It's a great place and I'm glad I found it.

Comment

Lmfao..........
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                        We are one down to earth board. We talk things out and realize that everyone has their views and experiences. We all have bad days, but never seen bashing, all the trouble makers are banned. This boards members always contacts the mods if they notice problems and problem people. If you guys currently scan boards like IM/PM look at all the bashing, cursing questionable sourcing going on. I am nobody here guys, but I just want to say you guys are the best and we are one big family. Anytime you have members teaching mods and the mods laying down their pride and accepting these teaching that is some "good stuff." Happy to be a part.
                        Well said SAFELIFE !!!! This is me hugging your big as* hahahahahaah Holla-at me cuzz !!!!

Comment

I wuvvvv my fammmmmillllyyyyy ))))

Comment

it's never made sense to me why guys get on the message boards just to argue and get 1 up one another. let try to keep the board this way as it grows.
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Lucky to have found JM!

Comment

Working...
                              X